BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeou...
REAL TALK

United States

#66 Jun 21, 2012
Hey idiot...its normal to have a crappy fundio..m,ot normal to have a crappy mouth and brain like yours! I bet your I.q. Is that of a turnip!
REAL TALK

United States

#67 Jun 21, 2012
*NOT
SDI Hartman

San Antonio, TX

#68 Jun 21, 2012
REAL TALK wrote:
Hey idiot...its normal to have a crappy fundio..m,ot normal to have a crappy mouth and brain like yours! I bet your I.q. Is that of a turnip!
Drop down and give me 20 push ups maggot!
REAL TALK

United States

#69 Jun 21, 2012
SDI Hartman wrote:
<quoted text> Drop down and give me 20 push ups maggot!
You are a true effffin IDIOT! Who the hell do you think you are?
confused

United States

#70 Jun 21, 2012
So this started as a woman looking for a relationship and went to racial slurs to you guys bashing each other verbally and all I want to know is were you successful at finding a decent connection.
Looking

United States

#71 Jun 21, 2012
confused wrote:
So this started as a woman looking for a relationship and went to racial slurs to you guys bashing each other verbally and all I want to know is were you successful at finding a decent connection.
I am the ORIGINAL "Looking" that posted this thread...along the way people have adopted my name for purposes of replying to this thread...not all replies are truly ME :/ To answer your question NO LOVE CONNECTION...what did I expect to truly find here...better off in a club (I guess?). Idk where to find good, handsome, sincere hearted men?! ALL the racial slurs are pathetic! I give up on making a decent connection here! A friend of mine actually did meet a very nice man on this site! The answer to your question, which I am pretty sure you can figure out for your self is NO decent connection was made here.
El Comandante

United States

#72 Jun 21, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the ORIGINAL "Looking" that posted this thread...along the way people have adopted my name for purposes of replying to this thread...not all replies are truly ME :/ To answer your question NO LOVE CONNECTION...what did I expect to truly find here...better off in a club (I guess?). Idk where to find good, handsome, sincere hearted men?! ALL the racial slurs are pathetic! I give up on making a decent connection here! A friend of mine actually did meet a very nice man on this site! The answer to your question, which I am pretty sure you can figure out for your self is NO decent connection was made here.
Bend over and spread your culo. I have a connection of Mexican chorizo just for you. You'll forget about Tyrone when I make you freak in the sheets!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#73 Jun 21, 2012
El Comandante wrote:
<quoted text> Bend over and spread your culo. I have a connection of Mexican chorizo just for you. You'll forget about Tyrone when I make you freak in the sheets!
Hey puto I heard you like playing with men you sick homo.....lmfao
Looking

United States

#74 Jun 21, 2012
El Comandante wrote:
<quoted text> Bend over and spread your culo. I have a connection of Mexican chorizo just for you. You'll forget about Tyrone when I make you freak in the sheets!
Wow, isn't your comment full of dazzle, brilliance and charm! Whatever...just another idiot!
El Comandante

United States

#75 Jun 21, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, isn't your comment full of dazzle, brilliance and charm! Whatever...just another idiot!
When your on all fours and on the edge of the bed, you'll be calling me "Big Daddy " wanting to give me a baby!
El Comandante

United States

#76 Jun 21, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey puto I heard you like playing with men you sick homo.....lmfao
I'm not a maricon like you sugar buns. I prefer women, even the ones that have a lot of junk in the trunk.
Looking

United States

#77 Jun 21, 2012
El Comandante wrote:
<quoted text> When your on all fours and on the edge of the bed, you'll be calling me "Big Daddy " wanting to give me a baby!
Dream on Idiot boy! Even a woman with junk in her trunk has standards! Not calling you "Big Daddy" in this life or the after!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#78 Jun 22, 2012
El Comandante wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a maricon like you sugar buns. I prefer women, even the ones that have a lot of junk in the trunk.
I heard you prefer men in your bed....they do your ass and you in turn do them like the sick homo bastard you are known to be buttercup.....LMFAO
El Comandante

United States

#79 Jun 22, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you prefer men in your bed....they do your ass and you in turn do them like the sick homo bastard you are known to be buttercup.....LMFAO
Go back to your circle jerk, they need their pivot man back!
SDI Hartman

San Antonio, TX

#80 Jun 23, 2012
REAL TALK wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true effffin IDIOT! Who the hell do you think you are?
Senior Drill Instructor Hartman! Now drop down and give me 50!
klohe

United States

#81 Jun 23, 2012
I'm glad your connection got messed up! Trying to steal our black men.
Looking

United States

#82 Jun 23, 2012
klohe wrote:
I'm glad your connection got messed up! Trying to steal our black men.
NEWS FLASH TO KLOHE... The black man is no longer a possession! He is FREE to be the President of the United States if he so desires! Please, I would think that you would not perpetuate such ignorance! Don't be so quick to celebrate because for a little over a week now, I have been talking to a very nice man, who so happens to be black, Hmmmm, imagine that?! Further more...I DIDN'T steal him from anybody, he approached me of his own FREE WILL! WOWZA!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#83 Jun 23, 2012
El Comandante wrote:
<quoted text> Go back to your circle jerk, they need their pivot man back!
You love to bend over and get reamed in the azz ya stupid beaner....lmfao
El Comandante

United States

#84 Jul 15, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You love to bend over and get reamed in the azz ya stupid beaner....lmfao
The best part of your common sense dripped out the crack of your mama's ass and became a brown stain on the mattress!
Hooligan

San Antonio, TX

#85 Jul 16, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you love it rough and tough. Get on all fours and wait for Daddy to enter you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan Deere please lead MV Fri MV will go 0-10 1
Aztec self defeating savages (Dec '15) Fri MV will go 0-10 4
Marie Osmond is a Pig Fri MV will go 0-10 9
My name is Juan Deere Fri Juan Deere 1
Stuff your Alsatain sausage up your culo Fri Juan Deere 1
I cut grass only I don't pick up your garbage! Jun 20 Juan Deere 1
I'm an American citizen you German creeps! Jun 20 Juan Deere 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages