Why are white people so stupid?
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#1689 Jan 14, 2013
Beezer wrote:
Seems to me you people are proving over and over again that it's not just white people that are stupid.
You farging eejots.
"Farging eejots"? This be sumthin yer get when yer Inbreedin? Yer embarrassking to the Kracker race.. Git sum edjumacation.
Beezer

Cantonment, FL

#1690 Jan 14, 2013
It's what's known as an idiom. Get Your Own Education, Cletus.
Cletus Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
"Farging eejots"? This be sumthin yer get when yer Inbreedin? Yer embarrassking to the Kracker race.. Git sum edjumacation.
EfFucking IDiots (less phonetically)
Cletus Kettle

United States

#1691 Jan 14, 2013
Beezer wrote:
It's what's known as an idiom. Get Your Own Education, Cletus.<quoted text>EfFucking IDiots (less phonetically)
Yer needs to freshen up on yer Kracker Smack. Yer needs to try Rosetta Stone for Krackers. YEE HAW!
Beezer DeLuxe

Cantonment, FL

#1692 Jan 14, 2013
Haaawwwwww~!
Cletus Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer needs to freshen up on yer Kracker Smack. Yer needs to try Rosetta Stone for Krackers. YEE HAW!
Where are the LBFMs?
one eye

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#1693 Jan 14, 2013
Cletus Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY u facking idiot!!!!!!!! I am gonna put foot up ur a@@ when find ur ISP codrs.!!!!
Beezer DeLuxe

Cantonment, FL

#1694 Jan 14, 2013
You got problems.
one eye wrote:
<quoted text>SAY u facking idiot!!!!!!!! I am gonna put foot up ur a@@ when find ur ISP codrs.!!!!
Take a valium and chill.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#1695 Jan 20, 2013
Cletus Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid beaner all you do is steal you waste of life moron.
Cletus Kettle

United States

#1696 Jan 20, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid beaner all you do is steal you waste of life moron.
We aint be stealin nutin. Us white only kill innocent folk. Get it right Kracker.
Cletus Kettle

United States

#1698 Jan 20, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid beaner all you do is steal you waste of life moron.
Yer need to freshen up on yer punktuachun.
Cletus Kettle

United States

#1699 Jan 20, 2013
Oops. The moonshine dun gettin to me. How yer doin?
Truth giver

Garden Grove, CA

#1701 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
For your info there are more Mexicans on food stamps then whites so whos lazy? all you want to do is drink and party all day and have ### all night so you can keep having babies to keep the stamps coming we re never happy cause you are taking all our money for your kids to stay fat every month so if we bitch we earned it what have you earned besides a lonestar card free medical opps wait thats on us lucky punks wish we had it that easy so go jump in a river and swim home see how life is for you there
Actually there are more white people on Foodstamps, welfare, section 8, because there are far mor whites in each state than any other group. Don't take my word for it simply look it up.
Truth giver

Garden Grove, CA

#1702 Feb 8, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text> well at least they are living a better life now if the where back in africa they would still be runninng around naked doing each other keeping it in the family trib eating goats and showing flies out of their eyes guess they got a better deal after all. Now they get to drink 40s and sit around getting fat .
. Your ill informed. Africa is beautiful and many populated parts are very urban. Whether they eat goats or cows at least the food is not treated with hormones, spermicide, and any other poison. Which is probably why they are healthier.
Truth giver

Garden Grove, CA

#1703 Feb 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot; why not try reading what I wrote again. It didn't have anything to do with Europeans discovering America first I can tell you that much. I think you're quite the confused fellow. Oh well, c’est la vie, I don't have time to argue with ignorant people such as yourself. Obviously someone with no life had to open this meaningless thread; the arguments are purely childish. I suppose that’s my mistake for wandering on in here. Either way, take care and I hope perhaps someone else on here can set you straight. Or that at least someone can close all this immature bullshit out.
You're an idiot, why not try reading what I wrote again. It didn't have anything to do with Europeans discovering America first I can tell you that much. I think you're quite the confused fellow. Oh well, ce la vie, I don't have time to argue with ignorant people such as yourself. Take care and I hope perhaps someone else on here can set you straight.
funny thing is you do have time to argue on the web because you are " Arguing back"
Psychologically Inclined

Los Angeles, CA

#1705 Feb 22, 2013
So right!^ White people are so weak and stupid they can't come up with ideas of their own! They have to steal others and try to make everyone else feel inferior. It's an inferiority complex with whites because they are the weakest race. They see the greatness in other races and try to put them downa nd keep them down. Hello? Simple concept of jealousy!
Psychologically Inclined

Los Angeles, CA

#1706 Feb 22, 2013
How do we even know the race of the poster? Everyone is beign ignorant and assuming they are not white. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the poster was Caucasian? And honestly white people are lazy, they find loopholes through everything and will use others as stepping stones. People that get used as stepping stones need to stop being so blind and open their eyes. Statistics only show what is, not how it became. More Black people may be convicted of felonies, but more white commit them. All of the mass shootings we've had were all white males. Think about it....
Mrs189

United States

#1707 Feb 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
For your info there are more Mexicans on food stamps then whites so whos lazy? all you want to do is drink and party all day and have ### all night so you can keep having babies to keep the stamps coming we re never happy cause you are taking all our money for your kids to stay fat every month so if we bitch we earned it what have you earned besides a lonestar card free medical opps wait thats on us lucky punks wish we had it that easy so go jump in a river and swim home see how life is for you there
at least Mexicans work they're asses off when they are at work!! And if they have food stamps it cuz they get paid minimum wage!!! All you white ppl on food stamps are just lazy asses who smoke crack all day long!
anonymous

United States

#1708 Feb 25, 2013
If you really believe white people are "stupid", why live in a country where the majority of the population is white?

Get out then..

I am not racist, a person cannot be "stupid" solely based on their skin color. There are other contributing factors.. You are ignorant.
Gyekogsjn

Idaho Falls, ID

#1709 Mar 2, 2013
Because we live with people like you.
Das boot

San Antonio, TX

#1710 Mar 3, 2013
Mexicans have to work their asses off because their not intelligent enough to figure out how to do something the easy way.
TheLonelyOneInTh eCrowd

Nairobi, Kenya

#1711 Mar 5, 2013
Until the theory that one race is better than another is removed, we will never have peace.-Bob Marley (slightly paraphrased)
Am the only one who thinks the world is screwed if a guy on weed is smarter than most of our politicians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 1 hr anonymous 13
Thoughts about incest 3 hr Chris Hansen 5
oney sanchez 6 hr anonymou s 4
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr the real joker 6,162
Corpse Of Care Wed Yolanda 2
Walmart in Castroville?? (May '13) Wed Meat Wad Rules 29
Embrace the nature of your insignificant May 23 Aryan Devil 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages