smart whiteman

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

It's not that white people are so stupid, It's just that Mexicans are so dumb, and anybody that can communicate and makes sense Mexicans can't savy!
tamanda shud

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

smart whiteman wrote:
It's not that white people are so stupid, It's just that Mexicans are so dumb, and anybody that can communicate and makes sense Mexicans can't savy!
Evidently, grammar was not one of your best subjects. Typical of the loser white trash man. LMAO!
white pride

Hannibal, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I think white people are the best looking people on earth.Black people have pubic hair on their heads.Mexicans are just skanks.why would you not want to be white?
smart whiteman

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Tamanda, you can't stand it because you know I'm right.
tamanda shud

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

white pride wrote:
I think white people are the best looking people on earth.Black people have pubic hair on their heads.Mexicans are just skanks.why would you not want to be white?
Yep. Those are some beautiful obese white trash people on HOARDERS: Buried Alive! LMAO!
tamanda shud

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

smart whiteman wrote:
Tamanda, you can't stand it because you know I'm right.
I never denied you're white trash. LOL!
lucky

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Go to the west and south side of town and look how all the greasers live in their little run down houses painted purple and other ugly ass colors. Having to go to dialysis every Damn day because they are all obese with those black diabetes neck with warts on their neck.

Since: Dec 12

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

96 GPA, 1650 on the SAT my freshmen year, and I've already gotten multiple offers from colleges asking me for a campus visit and I'm only a junior.
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Weez born stupid. Aint gits no edjumacation.
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

lucky wrote:
Go to the west and south side of town and look how all the greasers live in their little run down houses painted purple and other ugly ass colors. Having to go to dialysis every Damn day because they are all obese with those black diabetes neck with warts on their neck.
Too bad they aint git no mobile homes from FEMA. They be reserved for Krackers. Meemah gits her a pink one by the Rim.
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

lucky wrote:
As opposed to all the foreclosed homes on the northern part of the city that gringos can't afford, much less furnish. Pretty on the outside, vacant on the inside.Having to dumpster dive to survive. Oops! Forgot that the majority of welfare recipients are white. Figures. And those huge kankles! Onion smelling white trash. Inbreds of society. Watch out for your kids. Gringos like to commit mass murders. It's the cowardly thing to do if your a white trash gringo.
mexicans are ignorant

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh Cletus did that last post piss you off? I noticed you didn't post in your usual hillbilly words! Ha!, ha!, ha! Must of hit a nerve you stupid ass!
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

mexicans are ignorant wrote:
Oh Cletus did that last post piss you off? I noticed you didn't post in your usual hillbilly words! Ha!, ha!, ha! Must of hit a nerve you stupid ass!
Aint me. I only spoke and wrote in Kracker smack. Where yer learn yer punktuachun? Kracker High? Ma Kettle be a teecher dare. How yer doin?
dumbcrisis

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

some are dumb as hell.. my dumb black ass is dumb right with um please save us we are dumb..
dumbcrisis

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

we play too many video games..

even asians are dumb as hell from video games.. they had to ban them in asia..
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

If we dun only had a brain.
rage

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Cletus Kettle wrote:
If we dun only had a brain.
U facking idiot ;/ I am gonna whp ur facking a@@!!!! When I track u down
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
As a white person, I ask that very same question about why many white people are so stupid. After all, who in the world would be stupid enough to allow a bunch of filthy, no-class ILLEGAL aliens to infiltrate our lands, soak up funding from our public schools, and bring violence to our streets? You want to get a better life? Go about it the LEGAL way!
The ones who come here illegally need to be shipped back to Mexico and fix their own corrupt, dirty country before infiltrating ours! All they're doing is lowering our standard of living and causing our neighborhoods to become very unsafe. And if you can't even say the U.S. pledge of allegience, and have not an ounce of respect for the culture of the U.S., then we sure as hell don't need you here. The fact is that they don't want to be real Americans; instead, they just want to take all they can from our economy and public sector funds, and they never pay their fair share of taxes because they are here illegally. Therefore, legal U.S. citizens are footing the bill for illegals to live here, which really sucks!
If U.S. citizens began moving in droves into Mexico and taking their jobs, you would see that Mexico would become less than friendly to our presence, to say the least. It is interesting to note that the Mexican government has BIG issues with Central Americans trying to cross the border in order to "find a better life" north of Guatemala! If you want an even playing field, it has to be fair for everybody -- not just the squeeky wheel that wants to be greased.
You people ARE the illegal aliens!you DONT belong in NORTH AMERICA this is COLOURED NATION NOT PIG NATION!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ralph wrote:
I work my ass off too! Just not the same way as everyone else does. Nice and deep penetration.
the only eay you work your ass is to get a fat dick in it!
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Chant to get rid of your racism and have your dreams come true.
http://www.nichirenbuddhist.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Castroville Discussions

Search the Castroville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Love 17,033
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 596
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Frank Pharts 21,431
Stangs bar nowadays (May '12) 15 hr golfer 5
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 754
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 499
Craig Joseph Schott (Jun '13) Thu bits1982 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Castroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Castroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE