Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1638 Oct 31, 2012
Military wrote:
<quoted text>Lokky here u facking p@ssy> I am white and a Marine I will my foot up ur A@@
I'll use your face for a punching bag ya little weasel.....LMFAO
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1639 Oct 31, 2012
USMarine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm a motha f***in devildog b**ch! Bet your redneck ass couldn't pass the ASVAB to join cuz your westboro baptist ass hates America and the military ya dumb fat bald b*tch. Call me whatever the f*ck. Who gives a f*ck?! This will never be a white, black, brown, yellow, or whatever America. It's a fuckin diverse country. So f*ck you and f*ck the dumba** hating idiot who posted this post in the first place.
Smoke any crack and meth lately you bitter azzhole? LMFAO
Ralph

Houston, TX

#1640 Oct 31, 2012
You can use my face to nut your load. Squirt!!!
woohoo

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#1641 Nov 1, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I'll use your face for a punching bag ya little weasel.....LMFAO
LMFAO.... I would facking whip you anyday.
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1642 Nov 1, 2012
woohoo wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO.... I would facking whip you anyday.
I'd pound the shit outta a little runt like you ya friggin weasel.....LMFAO
USMarine

Fort Worth, TX

#1643 Nov 1, 2012
Wow Ralph. You're a bigger f*gget than Romney. I've heard better insults from an Afghan child.
Damon Richard Dickson

United States

#1644 Nov 1, 2012
Stupid is ignorance kept
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1645 Nov 2, 2012
USMarine wrote:
Wow Ralph. You're a bigger f*gget than Romney. I've heard better insults from an Afghan child.
Wow you are a bigger azzhole and homo than that idiot Obama....you bend over to get plowed like a real sicko.......
Illuminati

#1647 Nov 2, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are a bigger azzhole and homo than that idiot Obama....you bend over to get plowed like a real sicko.......
LMAO, hey Ralph I am 155 lbs. of ripped muscle. I am cockstrong so STFU1111
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1648 Nov 2, 2012
Illuminati wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, hey Ralph I am 155 lbs. of ripped muscle. I am cockstrong so STFU1111
Hey weasel I'm 6-4 254 pounds of solid muscle.....knock yo into next week you little homo....so STFU ya pussbag......LMFAO
FUmofo

#1649 Nov 3, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Hey weasel I'm 6-4 254 pounds of solid muscle.....knock yo into next week you little homo....so STFU ya pussbag......LMFAO
U think because your bigger your stronger? I guess u have never faced anyone like me. So dear sir do go f@ck your self you big p@ssy that hides behind the keyboard.
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1650 Nov 3, 2012
FUmofo wrote:
<quoted text>U think because your bigger your stronger? I guess u have never faced anyone like me. So dear sir do go f@ck your self you big p@ssy that hides behind the keyboard.
Yeah a little weasel you are with toothpick arms that girls can easily beat the shit outta you ya crackhead moron......now bend over and take a big fat tool in the azz you sick homo....LMFAO
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1651 Nov 4, 2012
kalie909 wrote:
<quoted text>where the ones who built this country while yall stole and raped are women an killed our fore fathers so yall peckerwood get it rite this is our country yall just live here now
You stupid morons pissed and shit on the land you lazy no goodfucks......while the great white race made America a beautiful place to live.....
Jim L

Elkton, OR

#1652 Nov 5, 2012
You are the perfect example of white ignorance...Who Picks the crops you enjoy eating,and the fruit you enjoy so much,who takes care of your children,serves you in restaurants?...Who mows your lawn's,and all other service work we whites will not do?(Not enough pay)It is the poor ignorant whites who are lazy,on Food Stamps,free medical care,and housing...The white people in your generation are spoiled,lazy,and totally ignorant,and would starve if all was not provided for them....WAKE UP FOOL!
80 years old here,and have worked along side Latino's...They are hard working and industrious..More than can be said for you!
Jim
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1654 Nov 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, u facking p@ssy!!!! Keep hiding a@@hole, my arms are like popeye. Guarantee Id outwork ur dumba@@!!!!!
Your arms are like toothpicks......I'd bust your face in and pound it in like a punching bag you little pussyweasel.....
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#1656 Nov 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>ur arms are fat flabby sticks with no muscle tone so go fack ur self Id puond ur facking head ing mofo
Try it mofo stick arms little weasel.....I'd pound the shit outta a wimp like you ya dicksmoker.....
Ralph

San Antonio, TX

#1657 Nov 10, 2012
Nice muscle ass here that needs some deep penetration by Latino chorizo. Pepe, where are hou?
Big 210

Lampasas, TX

#1658 Nov 11, 2012
Jim L wrote:
You are the perfect example of white ignorance...Who Picks the crops you enjoy eating,and the fruit you enjoy so much,who takes care of your children,serves you in restaurants?...Who mows your lawn's,and all other service work we whites will not do?(Not enough pay)It is the poor ignorant whites who are lazy,on Food Stamps,free medical care,and housing...The white people in your generation are spoiled,lazy,and totally ignorant,and would starve if all was not provided for them....WAKE UP FOOL!
80 years old here,and have worked along side Latino's...They are hard working and industrious..More than can be said for you!
Jim
"Well Said"the baby boomers generation is..an will always be the hardest working generation, I have much respect for all old timer's, my parents are in there late 60's an are still working 40 plus hours a week!
Ralph

San Antonio, TX

#1659 Nov 11, 2012
I work my ass off too! Just not the same way as everyone else does. Nice and deep penetration.
Mikey

Tempe, AZ

#1661 Nov 18, 2012
They keep embracing everything non-white while the rest of the world hates our freeekin guts!!. It's really just that simple. I have met the enemy, and he is us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar General Wed Customer 1
Burn Tue Nordic Aryan Satan 1
Eye Of The Witch Tue Nordic Aryan Satan 1
A Visit From The Dead Tue Nordic Aryan Satan 1
At The Graves Tue Nordic Aryan Satan 1
For all you pigs Dec 20 Aryan Jesus 1
This what all of you pigs did Dec 20 Aryan Jesus 1
Castroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web