The white rubbish of America is on th...

The white rubbish of America is on the decline due to murder

Posted in the Castroville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cool hand Luke

United States

#1 May 22, 2018
Lets keep it going white rubbish.
Lol

United States

#2 May 26, 2018
Keep up the shootings so will have less white folks lol
Cristal

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 May 26, 2018
it's only a matter of time before Crackers like DC Dave and white mike commit another mass School Shooting.DC Dave can't wait lets see who the real criminals are.
White Mike

Houston, TX

#5 May 26, 2018
The wets are rapists and uneducated criminals, Cristal supports this kind of trash
Juanito

Bulverde, TX

#6 May 27, 2018
White Mike wrote:
The wets are rapists and uneducated criminals, Cristal supports this kind of trash
Don't forget we are also taking your jobs lol
Rudy

Houston, TX

#7 May 27, 2018
Beware of cristal la transsexual shemale.
CRISTAL

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 May 27, 2018
YOU ANIMALS ARE SICK TO THE MAX HAVING SEX WITH DEAD CORPSE WITH DOGS AND INFANTS SPECIALLY WHITE MIKE WHO'S FANTASIES ARE HAVING SEX WITH HIS LATE GRANDMAS CORPSE EL PINCHE PHYSCO.
Rudy

Houston, TX

#9 May 27, 2018
CRISTAL wrote:
YOU ANIMALS ARE SICK TO THE MAX HAVING SEX WITH DEAD CORPSE WITH DOGS AND INFANTS SPECIALLY WHITE MIKE WHO'S FANTASIES ARE HAVING SEX WITH HIS LATE GRANDMAS CORPSE EL PINCHE PHYSCO.
What? You used to swallow my mecos.
Ja ja
CRISTAL

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 May 27, 2018
are you saying that you like to swallow little johnnies man juice?
White Mike

Houston, TX

#11 May 27, 2018
Why did Cristal change the subject and started up with animal sex ?? This diseased Perv has some sickening thoughts.... plus, this Rudy guy seems to know a whole lot about this thing called Cristal..... just saying
Insider

Bulverde, TX

#12 May 27, 2018
White Mike wrote:
Why did Cristal change the subject and started up with animal sex ?? This diseased Perv has some sickening thoughts.... plus, this Rudy guy seems to know a whole lot about this thing called Cristal..... just saying
probably because she's talking about you pendejo... Don't you get it ? Y'all bunch of inbred hillbilly MF ... Comprede now ?
CRISTAL

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 May 27, 2018
why does white mike wish he could be a mexican so bad? he keeps using my screen name to let people know his sexual desires he also wants to be black besides liking black meat he wishes he could be Tyrone.
Insider

Bulverde, TX

#14 May 27, 2018
CRISTAL wrote:
why does white mike wish he could be a mexican so bad? he keeps using my screen name to let people know his sexual desires he also wants to be black besides liking black meat he wishes he could be Tyrone.
Lol lol lol I picked up on that too.
That bitch is desperate for some chorrizo... right white trash Mike ?
You freaking bipolar idiot lol
White Mike

Houston, TX

#15 May 28, 2018
We already know itís Cristal who craves white and black dick..her Insider friend also loves sperm in his mouth and swallows. Did you pick up on that too, ya dumbcunt basTurd!!
Gringos do not work

San Antonio, TX

#16 May 29, 2018
White Mike wrote:
Yet, they're smart enough to steal the jobs of gringos. Keep crying maricon. Wah, wah, wah, Mexicans are taking our jobs away. Bwahahahaha!
Cristal

Eagle Pass, TX

#17 May 29, 2018
it must feel great to live out of government assistance and not having to work the way white mike does ask el gringo.
DC Dave

United States

#18 May 30, 2018
Cristal wrote:
it must feel great to live out of government assistance and not having to work the way white mike does ask el gringo.
Yes tell us what that feels like you SSI putota.
DC Dave

United States

#19 May 30, 2018
White rubbish = the spent condoms left in cristals snatch by the vatos and crackers.
El Gringo

United States

#20 May 30, 2018
Cristal doesnít like to use condoms, she likes it Raw and hard. Her azzhole is shredded and itís numb from all that pounding she gets from Tyrone and all the homeless men.
El Gringo

Dallas, TX

#22 May 31, 2018
And donít forget her uncle....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimbo I donít miss LMFAO Wed Brian Nixon 1
I was aiming at Cross Eyes Wed Brian Nixon 1
Get away from those parked cars you Beaner Wed Jimbo Turpin 1
Mesican get that whiteboy Wed Jimbo Turpin 1
Cross Eyes you ainít Pocahontas lmao Oct 16 Aryan Satan 1
Drama Time cross eyes Oct 16 Aryan Jesus 1
Taft Texas Clicks go crazy Oct 15 Brown Ricky Click 1

Castroville Jobs

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages