Police briefs: Woman arrested in burg...

Police briefs: Woman arrested in burglaries

There are 5 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from May 16, 2010, titled Police briefs: Woman arrested in burglaries. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

A20-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of three residential burglaries in North Monterey County in which purses, cameras and video games were among the stolen items, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

IZZLE

Burke, VA

#1 May 16, 2010
I thought the latinos only came here to work - Will California's sanctuary cities please take on all the illegals Arizona is trying to get rid of?
ROBOT

Santa Ana, CA

#2 May 16, 2010
Are you saying there isn't some work involved in burglary?
There's a lot of work involved in climbing through a window and carrying out someone's property.
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#3 May 16, 2010
ROBOT wrote:
Are you saying there isn't some work involved in burglary?
There's a lot of work involved in climbing through a window and carrying out someone's property.
Don't forget running away from the cops. Lol
1st Victim Prunedale CA

Salinas, CA

#4 May 16, 2010
I am very happy to hear the neighborhood got together and apparently helped to track-down the people responsible. I've been uncomfortable even walking my own street day or night...it's true that we've been under the illusion we could go without locking our cars and houses...those buglaries were a wake-up call for Prunetucky! When you've been victimized, does identifying the theft's skin color make it more or less offensive? I don't think so...the crime is the same...grow up and treat people as individuals...even the theives...
DumbeanR

United States

#5 May 18, 2010
lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Mon VickeyEscatel 28
News PVUSD ranks 15 among state's 97 districts that ... (Feb '08) Sat Daniel Gonzalez 17
Trump Cures Drought & High Body Odor Jun 22 Happytrumpshappy 1
News PVUSD takes stand against controversial pesticide (Oct '10) Jun 14 Daniel Gonzalez 24
News Four arrested for suspected gang activity in Wa... Jun 8 Real 1
News Women increasingly using meth to lose weight, p... (Feb '08) Jun 5 Bobby N 12
News Ap Photos: Highlights of the 2016 race for the ... Jun 5 TRUMP YES 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages