Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to T...

Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS?

Created by Yessica Alba on Sep 3, 2010

100 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

mornings especially racist

Re Elect

La Mesa, CA

#84 Sep 29, 2012
As Chairman of the local Comittee: please turn out in force and Vote for President Obama. I approved this message
Minuteman

La Mesa, CA

#86 Sep 30, 2012
I read the comments and 1460 is not Racist. Support Whites by not shopping in Salinas. I am tired of beaners and fat guys with tattoos and pregnant hood rats on Sectio.n 8. Support all stations that bash Mexicans.
No EBT

La Mesa, CA

#87 Sep 30, 2012
Support 1460 . Speak English Pull up your pants Use Birth control Stop parking on the lawn wash your a-- Control your kids Stop being on Welfare Stop going to HEALD College Stop getto g your GED Stop robbing and stealing Parent your kids Stop selling drugs Stop Gang banging Stop playing loud music No more loud Mexican music or rap music Stop displaying Mexican flags Stop selling phone cards flowers tamales elotes and shut down that Bacon. Hot dog stand on the corner of Market Street. Seal off the EastSide from South Salinas Don't come to Monterey Carmel Sterilize your women

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88 Oct 1, 2012
Aryan wrote:
I agree with you I hate Mexicans and I put them down all the time like you. They also stink and live 20 to a house and every girl over 12 is pregnant and gang banging From one Mex hater to another I love your style <quoted text>
I don't hate Mexicans you dumb ass, I just point out the reality... Like a teacher telling the student he/she is failing.

And of course the students hate hearing the truth.

Location hidden

#89 Oct 1, 2012
Empty Chair wrote:
Lol you Kentucky Fried chicken eating mofo, you and your tiresome rhetoric, 1460 used to champion that mierda named Pailin , ha ha Romney is a loser who can't put two sentences together ... Oh and Voter Fraud is in the news,,, it it is the Republicans ...haha Chavala <quoted text>
Quien te pico la cola? No te enojos con migo, yo no soy el que la riega. Blame it on ghetto people like >YOU<. LOL!!

Location hidden

#90 Oct 1, 2012
Empty Chair wrote:
I have spoken....the Tea-Party. And 1460 are low life scum and race-baiting morning shows . The pets and house SLAVES like Chavo Malinche Stepin Fechet Juan Williams live to lick the White Masters feet. Race Hustlers like Angry White Boy Carbonaro make for great Theatre... Of the Absurd. Not quite Downton Abbey...closer to Benny Hill... Tea Partiers.. Give it up.. Lay down and STFU.. Entirndes Mendez.. Viva la Revolucion.. Let's re Elect Prrsident Obama. and stop hating on Mexicans. Just as the blacks in South Africa are exacting revenge....Remember WE Are the Future..
What a bunch crap... 4 years ago Obama had the future in his hands... here we are today.

Viva la revolucion??? The people who think that don't even want to get off their couch... too lazy

Location hidden

#91 Oct 1, 2012
White Guy wrote:
I read all the comments and I agree that Mexicans are dirty. I went to Northridge and didn't see any white people I prefer to shop in Monterey and don't even like Mexican food. I hate white people who date Mexicans and I work with them but don't sleep shop or live ext to them. I believe that Mexicans are out of control I support 1460.ever morning they talk about the Hispanic crime . I used to like a few, but after years of listening, I fond them disgusting. I also like how you defended Zimmerman for killing Trayvon. He had it coming. Why won't they stay out of our neighborhoods? The races should not mix. 1460 Keep up the good work, one day we will have Apartheid and we will be happy. Obama sucks, he is not a citizen, and he is too uppity.
Fake poster...

Did the SEIU pay you to ghost post?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/27/seiu-paid-a...

Like I said in my previous post "viva la revolucion", libs are too lazy to even protest.

Location hidden

#92 Oct 1, 2012
Re Elect wrote:
As Chairman of the local Comittee: please turn out in force and Vote for President Obama. I approved this message
Don't worry man, career welfare recipients will vote for him

Location hidden

#93 Oct 1, 2012
Re Elect wrote:
Hey dumb ass "Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured...but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

Now add this:
"Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."

Yeah... vote for Obama...
Empty Chair

Salinas, CA

#94 Oct 1, 2012
1460 is a joke, and those who know the Methods of Class Warfare, Media Manipulation, etc. know misnifomation when they read it.
Empty Chair

Salinas, CA

#95 Oct 1, 2012
Just like a typical race-baiter...i am not prejuduced , etc..I am not a racist, BTW, bad analogy regarding the teacher reference.I do not defend Teachers...Thanks for pushing ( pointing ) out the reality to the unwashed, uneducated, criminal-minded, poor trash...
no, you dont hate Mexicans....you dont hate anyone.
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate Mexicans you dumb ass, I just point out the reality... Like a teacher telling the student he/she is failing.
And of course the students hate hearing the truth.
Wednesday Debate

Salinas, CA

#96 Oct 1, 2012
Obama will spank Romney...The Conservative Branch of the republican Party hates Mormons....yes, they do.
This is the Republican Party who is next going to sellus that Cuban Uncle Tom Rubio, that Uncle Remus Bobby Jindahl in 4 years to show that...yes Virginia...we Love Colored People..White MANS burden, and all. Birth of a Nation,Gone with the Wind, Lawd, you miss the plantation days...BTW SEIU sucks also.
Northridge Mall Sodado

Salinas, CA

#97 Oct 1, 2012
HA ha His Panic..My panic..
Honky Hater wrote:
Teabaggers and Michelle Bachman and Sarah Pailin are losers just like the RACIST morning show

Location hidden

#98 Oct 1, 2012
Empty Chair wrote:
1460 is a joke, and those who know the Methods of Class Warfare, Media Manipulation, etc. know misnifomation when they read it.
Sounds like you're talking about the liberal media... scared to report the truth

Location hidden

#99 Oct 1, 2012
Empty Chair wrote:
Just like a typical race-baiter...i am not prejuduced , etc..I am not a racist, BTW, bad analogy regarding the teacher reference.I do not defend Teachers...Thanks for pushing ( pointing ) out the reality to the unwashed, uneducated, criminal-minded, poor trash...
no, you dont hate Mexicans....you dont hate anyone.
<quoted text>
Yes, I do point out the reality and you hate it.

Just like a failing student hates to hear the truth about his/her failing. But even though the kid is failing due to missing school, and not giving a shyt about school, the liberal media would down play the student and blame the teacher.

Typical...
Romney Lost

Los Angeles, CA

#100 Nov 15, 2012
HaHa Viva Obama
Hugo Chavez

Los Angeles, CA

#101 Nov 16, 2012
Romney Lost wrote:
HaHa Viva Obama
Ja ja ja the joke's on YOU
Ivana Humpalot

Los Angeles, CA

#102 Nov 25, 2012
1460 AM -- that pathetic Mark Carbonaro rants about the Boogeyman -or shall I say - the Mexiiccam Boogeyman, champions Racist
Sheriff Arpaio, supports Racist Mitt Romney Racist FOX NEWS
and the regular RACIST callers like Joe from Carmel-- who also calls tMoneyttalk- with Bob Brinkler- who is intelligent , and not a Racist
Jose de Carmel

South San Francisco, CA

#107 Dec 13, 2012
Joe from Carmel wrote:
Only Mexicans in Carmel are busboys and gardeners and nannies ,as the way God meant it to be. I once went to Northridge and was the only White
man . Probably all Illegals there. I know that George Lopezi lives in Pebble Beach and it outrages me, i read that he hiref White maids so he could oss them sround and that he parks bis czt on the lawn. I hbeard tthst he plays loud Mariachi musii . Ugh! He is too uppity, like President Obama, probably a wetback like Obama too! Why don't these. colored people know their place? Like the Mormon religion said about Blacks, they are of the Devil .

Guat? Guatcha tauking about Compadre? Jew don't like me taking your tax payer money? Anglos are stupid, but nice. They give me free welfare, free school for allllllll my kids, free health care, I can have all my niƱos and you take care of them... Ha ha ha I laugh all the way to the bank. But George Lopez is not one of us he's a puto it should be Jorge with a J not a G... Sell out.

So thank you Joe Anglo for Carmel I may be a bus boy or nanny but I take advantage of allllllll you government assitance you too stupid... Have a bunch of kids pendejo and the government takes care of you... You' ll love like a king

Ha ha ha stupid gabachos
Jose de Carmel

South San Francisco, CA

#108 Dec 13, 2012
Joe from Carmel wrote:
Last message was Joe- not now- I approve of 1460
I just go past that station and laugh while on my way to the bank to deposit my dinero del govierno

Viva Mexico and viva US government assistance!!! Viva Obama he will take care of us. Viva democrats you take care of me and I'll ask all my US born children to vote for you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salinas Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Nicky 2
Export more jobs to get Jobs back? Sep 19 entitled 2
Stoopid & Proud Trumpter! Sep 19 castro brobrobro 1
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) Sep 13 Phillip 914
Toilet Sex Costing Jobs? Sep 12 busshwhack grabbo 1
Trump Molested In Mexico? Sep 1 Say it Aint So 1
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug '16 Reeking clam 9

Castroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages