Man stabbed to death during party in ...

Man stabbed to death during party in Watsonville

There are 78 comments on the Kion46.com story from Jan 30, 2006, titled Man stabbed to death during party in Watsonville. In it, Kion46.com reports that:

Watsonville - A 17-year-old boy is behind bars today after he allegedly stabbed a man to death at a party in Watsonville early Saturday morning, Santa Cruz County Sheriff's office senior dispatcher Mike ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kion46.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
viczaes

Fairfield, CA

#65 Feb 20, 2008
amen, Bgirl
Remembering Chris
ScGal1

United States

#66 Feb 20, 2008
Like i said before, im over the drama...everyone has the right to their own oppinion i never meant to offend anyone, and i am sorry for that. But i am not sorry for wishing my friend Alex the best and hoping that he will come home soon. Rip Chris.
homer

Tracy, CA

#67 Feb 20, 2008
I'm sorry Sally. I know Alex is a friend of yours. It doesn't look like he'll be coming home any time soon.
Bgirl

Panorama City, CA

#68 Feb 20, 2008
Verdict: Guilty of Murder in the FIrst degree

Sentencing March 19.

He'll automatically get 6 months in San Quintin while they decide which prison he'll go to. My brother was at the sentencing, this is information from within the court.

RIP Chris Carr!
friend of Chris

Santa Cruz, CA

#69 Feb 20, 2008
Today, Alex Cortez was convicted of first degree murder for the death of are friend and are brother Chris Carr. so grab a beer and put it in the air. may Chris Carr rest in peace and alex cortes rot in hell.
ScGal1

United States

#70 Feb 21, 2008
Its just sad that only now after the verdict has been made, you can celebrate and finally wish Chris peace..people who didnt even know him had already wished him a beautiful after life. Alex Cortes was and is a good man he commited a crime and is yes unfortunately doing the time for it. all we can do is pray for him and let him know we are still here.
Bgirl

Panorama City, CA

#71 Feb 21, 2008
unknown wrote:
Its just sad that only now after the verdict has been made, you can celebrate and finally wish Chris peace..people who didnt even know him had already wished him a beautiful after life. Alex Cortes was and is a good man he commited a crime and is yes unfortunately doing the time for it. all we can do is pray for him and let him know we are still here.
Most people have been wishing Chris peace during this whole ordeal. I think the "celebration" comes from the fact that the trial coming to an end has given people closure. It's not unfortunate that Alex is doing time for a crime he was convicted of committing. What's sad is that Alex committed the crime. As a friend of Alex, you should feel lucky that you have the option to visit him, even if he's behind bars. Chris' friends can only stand six feet above him and hope that his spirit can hear them. I don't think it's right to wish horrible things upon Alex, because where he's going will be hard enough. The judge will make sure the punishment is fair and just, I think the rude comments can be left to the recesses of our own minds.
RIP Chris- may you know how loved and missed you are!
anon

Elk Grove, CA

#72 Feb 21, 2008
lets just hang him..this dumb kid will never have anything to offer to the world. he's just going to end up worse off through the prison system
anonymous

Elk Grove, CA

#73 Feb 24, 2008
DEATH TO ALEX...LETS BURN THIS MOTHER F****R ALIVE
chris

Salinas, CA

#74 Feb 24, 2008
anonymous wrote:
DEATH TO ALEX...LETS BURN THIS MOTHER F****R ALIVE
chickshit your all talk get off you knees your just as much as a coward your time has come yet.
hundred thousandaire

Utica, NY

#75 Apr 7, 2008
If he was packing the beaners wouldn't have got him.
Justice Served

Fairfield, CA

#76 May 5, 2008
Only God Can Judge. RIP Chris. May God Be With the Family and Friends of Chris as they can finally put this horrible situation to rest since Justice HAS been served. Respect the Dead. Haters go elsewhere.
A concerned friend

Oroville, CA

#77 Apr 28, 2009
Although Alex is now in prison I think that the french boys should think again about having a party where they serve a bunch of alcohol to underage kids none of this would have ever happened had the Las Animas concrete heirs children not supplied alcohol to children that are under age
Bourne

United States

#79 Jun 19, 2012
Let me explain what I meant. The Carr family happens to be Mafia. I feel sorry for Chris personally, I knew him and thought he was a good kid, but what his family is doing now exposes why terrible things like this happen. They have a female family member of Alexs family and are holding her to rape day and night claiming it is fair because of what Alex did to Chris, and they added they have the right to do this to her for the rest of her life. That was then, this is now.
DBS

Foster City, CA

#80 Jun 19, 2012
more meth?
The REAL DBS

San Francisco, CA

#81 Jun 20, 2012
Meth is not funny :(
nikki

Watsonville, CA

#82 Nov 22, 2012
Alex got an appeal. RIP Chris, but let justice be served haha
Brother of Chris

Sunnyvale, CA

#83 Sep 18, 2013
"The Carr family happens to be Mafia"? In what alternate universe do you live in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Mariano's Club on E Market Street the most d... (Jun '12) Jun 25 Lifelong Salinas ... 13
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Jun 22 Anonymous 13
News 1985 Peterbilt 359 wins Shell SuperRigs Jun 21 Gale Asker 2
Review: R C Tile and Marble Creations Jun 18 montgomeryelectric 1
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) Jun 13 John Threesixteen 878
News Lack of affordable rentals in Santa Cruz County... Jun 13 The Truth Hurts 6
Poll Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS? (Sep '10) Jun 9 Johnny ChingasSe 228
More from around the web

Castroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages