Watsonville man arrested after deputi...

Watsonville man arrested after deputies find bomb-making supplies in SUV

There are 1 comment on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Watsonville man arrested after deputies find bomb-making supplies in SUV. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Monterey County Sheriff's deputies found bomb-making supplies in a car in Castroville Wednesday, leading to the arrest of the car's occupant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

liz

Risingsun, OH

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Our kid's go to school in Castroville.and i hate it there.
It is getting as bad as Salinas,if not worse.Please wait till our Kid's are out of school before you all start planting fake bombs,and shooting at each other.Give the kid's a chance to not end up a bunch of thugs like you.PS, I am only speaking to the scums who don't care about our kid's,or any human life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS? (Sep '10) Sat Trumpistanerz waltz 253
News Steinbeck classic tells tale of two men's bond (Mar '07) Nov 14 Juan Inamilyun 2
News cold, economy drive more homeless to seek help (Dec '08) Nov 12 Kenny Nichols 5
News Las Lomas man set for arraignment on attempted ... (Jan '10) Nov 11 taurus 38
News Man identified in deadly Watsonville wreck Nov 10 WallstApptResident 1
China Hires Trump as Lobbyist Nov 9 Lobbyist News Times 1
Slick as Catshitt on Linoleum Opens (May '16) Nov 5 Orange Prez 2

Castroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages