Police briefs: Teenager shot near Ali...

Police briefs: Teenager shot near Alisal High School

There are 3 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Police briefs: Teenager shot near Alisal High School. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

A15-year-old boy was hospitalized with severe injuries after he was shot near Alisal High School about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Salinas police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

sadden

Monterey, CA

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Here we go again, and again, again, again

I'm not even surprised anymore, sad enough, I expect it
disappointed1

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2010
This city is embarassing. I wonder if anyone knows how many shootings have happened this year. Not just the number killed but the actual number of shootings. I bet its gotta be over 100?! Imagine if these punks could actually shoot. Our murder rate would be the worst in the country!!
Woe is US

Pacific Grove, CA

#7 Dec 16, 2010
They say little girls are growing up fast these days. Same goes for little boys. Trouble is, their role models are far from righteous. Why is that? What's the future to hold if something doesn't change? This is sick. Seems like these animals know there's no winning for law enforcement because there's so many of them and they don't mind going to prison - all their friends are there - so they just don't care. Also, this kid who was shot - the shooters were probably teenagers too. Agewise, it's not hard to believe this kid who was shot coulda shot somebody else a couple weeks ago. They're all in the same CLUB!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Salinas Rodeo Racist to Mexican-Americans ? 23 hr jetlife223 7
Poll Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS? (Sep '10) Thu Parry 259
Urinal Cakes for Trump Jan 12 trumptime ooooh 4
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Jan 11 Anonymous 45
Double Jam Coolbreeze Jan 10 Dave Chapelle 5
News Vanessa Hudgens (Oct '07) Jan 8 Zac Chente Efron 45
News Salinas native set to co-star in her first movie (Sep '11) Jan 8 Pitbull 15

Castroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages