Fooling around

Remsen, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
new u would wrote:
just new it
Break up with long time boyfriend to fool around with your bestie.so the cheating startes.
dude

Carthage, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Hey it happens all the time in lewis county. Most under 23 do nothin but cheat and lie, he77 a buddy of mine has the perfect girl but he cheats all the time and when she kissed another guy( hedont know all she's done) he makes out with another. Most don't value a real relation ship when their my age. Wemon cheat, men lie if ya get a good one best thing I can tell ya is not to screw it up.
No worries

Gloversville, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Fooling around wrote:
<quoted text>Break up with long time boyfriend to fool around with your bestie.so the cheating startes.
Tyler you are better off without that cheater,not the first time
Rough rider

Remsen, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
No worries wrote:
<quoted text>Tyler you are better off without that cheater,not the first time
it is just so easy to cheat.
Finish the story

New York, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
If you are going to tell the whole story then do it right...longtime boyfriend is and will always be a lazy, spoiled brat who will never change. She was always having to cart him and his drunk friends around. She is going to college and will have a career, he can't even show up at work on a farm. Good for her to dump him. And...it isn't "cheating" if you have broken up and then start seeing someone. There...story finished.
new chapter

Pulaski, NY

#10 Mar 2, 2013
If you are going to tell the story tell the truth.She didnt have to cart him around no one made her do it and werent they her drunk friends too.she is to going college so does that make her so much better,most of LC hasnt gone to college. If he is such a loser why did she date him so long? Cody didnt go to college,drinks and drives,underage poss,cheates on long time girlfriend. Man what a loser.
Understand

New York, NY

#12 Mar 3, 2013
It sounds like the poster did tell the truth... no one made her do it...she carted him around because she loved him. And I think their point about college was that he has no ambition, he doesn't even show up at work when he is supposed to. And she dated him so long because that is what young girls do...they hope that when things aren't going right that the boy will change and things will get better. And when it didn't, she changed things. You are wearing blinders as far as the old boyfriend is concerned....he does all of the things you say C does, so if you are calling C a loser because of this then you are calling the old boyfriend a loser too. Which is exactly what the comment was about in the first place. I agree about cheating....you can't cheat if you are already broken up. And trust me, if there is anyone who hates cheaters it is C....don't you remember what his old girlfriend R did to him? A cheater he is NOT.
Truth

Gloversville, NY

#13 Mar 4, 2013
The other poster wrote what they wanted you to belive.everybody knows that c&c have a history and they have been together before. She always wants some one elses boyfriend.If c hates cheating so much how come he went along with his best friend cheating on his girlfriend so long. why didnt he tell her? You are the one with blinders on,they did cheat.
so funny

Altmar, NY

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Understand wrote:
It sounds like the poster did tell the truth... no one made her do it...she carted him around because she loved him. And I think their point about college was that he has no ambition, he doesn't even show up at work when he is supposed to. And she dated him so long because that is what young girls do...they hope that when things aren't going right that the boy will change and things will get better. And when it didn't, she changed things. You are wearing blinders as far as the old boyfriend is concerned....he does all of the things you say C does, so if you are calling C a loser because of this then you are calling the old boyfriend a loser too. Which is exactly what the comment was about in the first place. I agree about cheating....you can't cheat if you are already broken up. And trust me, if there is anyone who hates cheaters it is C....don't you remember what his old girlfriend R did to him? A cheater he is NOT.
ask j if he didnt cheat on her,yes he did. hows he feel about his mother cheating for the last 10-12 yrs on different people. oh how i hate cheaters.
HAHA

Wells, NY

#16 Mar 20, 2013
cody is such a loser,the hired help as to get him out of bed in the morning.
Hypocrites

New York, NY

#17 Mar 21, 2013
We all know that this thread was started by the girlfriends that got dumped by C. Get over yourselves and move on...especially the one who is going to move in with her recent boyfriend. I wonder how he would feel if he knew that you were still professing your love for C? Oops!
cheaters

New York, NY

#18 Mar 21, 2013
The TV show Cheaters is all over this and will have more Info. and updates to follow stay tuned!
big cat

Gloversville, NY

#20 Mar 24, 2013
cody and me sometimes have orgies. hmu ;)
melissa taylor

Carthage, NY

#21 Mar 25, 2013
jesse tebo is a cheater.he was married,and divorced twice.
Roger

Inlet, NY

#22 Mar 28, 2013
user loser.Oops you sound like a back stabbing --tch let me guess you are the new girlfriend WOW
Word

Syracuse, NY

#23 Mar 28, 2013
I think c+c are ADORABLE together.
truth

Adams Center, NY

#25 May 18, 2013
Word wrote:
I think c+c are ADORABLE together.
Did you not say that about the last 4 or 5 girlfriends that he was with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castorland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
funny story 34 min FYI 14
Sheriff's Department Without Canine Unit After ... 2 hr Richard Head 22
New furniture store? 3 hr Lowville legend 2
News Lowville attorney plans challenge of two-term L... 22 hr come again 15
News Three charged after meth lab discovered in Lowv... Tue Sad 62
Lewis County requiring switch to clear trash ba... Tue justin kidding 5
Drug dealers Tue Bob 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castorland Mortgages