Jeff Jantzi's work trailer

Posted in the Castorland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Info

Johnstown, NY

#1 May 12, 2013
If anybody has any information regarding Jeff Jantzi's work trailor please leave a comment on here. Ashley Joslyn is trying to sell it or has already sold it without Jeff's knowledge or permission.
scum

Schenectady, NY

#2 May 12, 2013
She has to do something to support her drug habit. So now she's going to tell people that stuff was stolen from jeffs and then she wont feel so bad when she sells it. Cause maybe just maybe someone will actually buy that lame attempt as a cover story. Crack,methadone, and zanex what a great combo for the baby you should be ashamed of yourself. Its sad that you openly do these drugs with other people and they just pass the crack pipe to a pregnant woman sad part is she would be mad if they didn't pass it to her. Go get some help and give that baby to someone who actually wants a baby. Shame on you for using a baby like they use bait it wad all a trap.
painter

Gloversville, NY

#3 May 12, 2013
Whats her number?, and how much does she want for it? I can always use a work trailer.
messed up

Saint Johnsville, NY

#4 May 14, 2013
painter wrote:
Whats her number?, and how much does she want for it? I can always use a work trailer.
go ahead and buy it you will be charged with stolen property. ashley went in jeffs trailer and took everything he has.so when you think you want stolen items remember where you will end up.i saw jeffs parents over cleaning up the mess that ashley left for the landlords. keep doing your dugs and you will have this kid taken away to.
idiot

New York, NY

#5 May 14, 2013
messed up wrote:
<quoted text>go ahead and buy it you will be charged with stolen property. ashley went in jeffs trailer and took everything he has.so when you think you want stolen items remember where you will end up.i saw jeffs parents over cleaning up the mess that ashley left for the landlords. keep doing your dugs and you will have this kid taken away to.
Was that also her address,if so she was welcome to sell what she wanted,so stop with your threats
scum

Marlborough, MA

#6 May 14, 2013
That wasn't her address her name was never on the lease. She is pathetic fot taking stuff jeff told her not to take. She will get what's coming to her that's a promise.
messed up

Saint Johnsville, NY

#7 May 14, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Was that also her address,if so she was welcome to sell what she wanted,so stop with your threats
just because you are sleeping with someone that doesnt make it your address or a right to someone elses stuff. if that is true can i come stay with you awhile i need money for more drugs.she sure has had alot of addresses in the last two years,LOL
gross

Lowville, NY

#8 May 15, 2013
A lot of addresses & cocks in her mouth
Info

Gloversville, NY

#9 May 16, 2013
AGREED!!!!!
Info

Gloversville, NY

#10 May 16, 2013
Oh forgot to mention that she also took everything that belong to Jeff's son and daughter as well. Why the hell couldn't she leave the kid's stuff there knowing damn well that Jeff's mother would of gave it to the kids. If you ask me that just shows what a low life scumbag she is and always will be. She also threw away special things that belonged to Jeffs daughter thank god somebody found that stuff in the trash and got it out, those were things that a parent can't replace. You belong in the trash ashley you are dirty nasty piece of garbage. Do us all a favor and stay in syracuse!!!
derp

Syracuse, NY

#11 May 16, 2013
Sounds like Carissa is trying to make nice with baby daddy. She's always been jealous if Ashley and Jeff lol.
duh

Gloversville, NY

#12 May 16, 2013
She doesn't have to make nice with him you idiot jeff and ashley aren't together anymore!! Carissa and Jeff are doing great. Who the hell would be jealous of ashley lol
wrong again

Johnstown, NY

#13 May 16, 2013
derp wrote:
Sounds like Carissa is trying to make nice with baby daddy. She's always been jealous if Ashley and Jeff lol.
it is funny because ashley is the one that is always jealous .ashley has been with her kids father all the time,thats pretty good she had her kid taken away and then gets prego again. do some more drugs
Hypocrites

New York, NY

#14 May 17, 2013
Excuse me....when did Jeff and Carissa become such wonderful upstanding people? Last time I checked they both had rap sheets filled with drug and alcohol arrests and she was being talked about on here for being a lousy mother! Here is a FACT for you...Ashley is working on cleaning up, her son is safe and with family and those who are on here talking about her are either friends and family of Jeff and Carissa....which means they are are clueless and blind too. Keep up the good work Ashley...those who really know you are rooting and praying for you :)
scum

Enfield, CT

#15 May 17, 2013
She's been smoking crack while pregnant both jeff and mike confirmed that so yeah good work ashley. Carissa made mistakes but she has both her kids and has been clean for a long time. Ashley just blew off court and gave her son up wtf and continues to use drugs so stop.
Pathetic

Lowville, NY

#16 May 17, 2013
Anyone defending any of these ppl are just ridiculous..... May attention to your own lives & your own kids..... Ashley, you should be ashamed for putting your baby thru that.... And maybe everyone lay off the drugs?? That's good.
outsider

Meriden, CT

#17 May 19, 2013
Why don't you leave these people alone? Did they ever do anything to you personally? This is someones life and private business you are putting out there for the world to see and its not right. This should be left to the 3 people involved to hash out, not the while county. These peoples families shouldn't have to be judged by what others are saying on here, especially when the public that is judging dosnt know the true story...remember, there are always 3 sides to everystory(4 in this case), HIS, HERS, and the TRUTH. Most of the comments are biased to either one side or the other, I am not, I think they should all be left alone. Nobody deserves this!
trailer

Lowville, NY

#18 May 19, 2013
So Ashley can just steal things that aren't hers?? No ones supposed to stand up for the teenager & children whose stuff she threw out?? Whatever, she has always been trash & always will be.
Hypocrites

New York, NY

#19 May 19, 2013
trailer wrote:
So Ashley can just steal things that aren't hers?? No ones supposed to stand up for the teenager & children whose stuff she threw out?? Whatever, she has always been trash & always will be.
If they or their mother knew that there were things they wanted then they should have been there to get it long before this. Take some responsibility and stop stirring the pot, why did they wait so long? Its so easy to point fingers and play the blame game.
dont know s---

Gloversville, NY

#20 May 19, 2013
Hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
If they or their mother knew that there were things they wanted then they should have been there to get it long before this. Take some responsibility and stop stirring the pot, why did they wait so long? Its so easy to point fingers and play the blame game.
jeff wanted certain things to go but they couldnt get them without the key which ASHLEY had. even had the landlords locked out. the bitch took everything but the trash,dirthy dishes and the broom.ASHLEY didnt own anything in the place except a few clothes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castorland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth takes over lc 36 min concerned 1
Sheriff's Department Without Canine Unit After ... 58 min lol 6
the da race 1 hr Lydia FTW 2
funny story 1 hr franklin says relax 1
Casey hirshey and family 1 hr franklin 2
News Pair accused of taking bicycle in Watertown 2 hr Justice 1
News Reading is a wonderful way to pass the time 7 hr Birch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castorland Mortgages