Star10ovr

Cortland, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2008
I just moved here from California. Wow what a change, but anyway is there a thrift store or anyplace in this area to get used furniture at reasonable prices or does anyone have anything they would like to get rid of?
hii

Newcomb, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2008
arale

Denmark

#4 Dec 10, 2008
Jysk and Ikea, not too cheap, but i guess the cheapest you can get in cph if you wanna buy sthing new :)
http://www.dba.dk/ is also good (and is now free), only in Danish though, but with help of google translator you can actually find stuff.
cph craigslist might work sometimes but is full of scams, so be careful...
hope it helps!

“Why Hello There! :)”

Since: Nov 08

Cortland, NY

#5 Dec 10, 2008
arale wrote:
Jysk and Ikea, not too cheap, but i guess the cheapest you can get in cph if you wanna buy sthing new :)
http://www.dba.dk/ is also good (and is now free), only in Danish though, but with help of google translator you can actually find stuff.
cph craigslist might work sometimes but is full of scams, so be careful...
hope it helps!
oh sweet! someone from a different Copenhagen!:) What's it like in Copenhagen, Denmark today? Icy, rainy, snowy here in the states!

Since: Jul 08

nowhere

#6 Jan 2, 2009
in Watertown there is a place called impossible dreams I hear u can get cheap furniture from there also if u need beds opportunities in New bremen may be able to help u out. good luck
sweetie

Lowville, NY

#7 Jun 10, 2010
check craigslist, and yeah, impossible dream has cheap furniture. there's a salvation army in watertown, but their furniture is priced about twice as high as it should be, because it's mostly crap. :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castorland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilwoman sues Turin Council 53 min Doc 279
Stolen Wallet @ N.Y. Pizzeria lowville 14 hr Owen 27
Turin Disabled, woodchucks in Charge! 14 hr lewis countys finest 25
music 17 hr Shaft 20
Roof Shoveling Tue Slake Bhelton 5
rude gas station clerk Tue poopeye 16
Gay bath house? Mon Denny 3
Castorland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web