busts in castor area
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Well it has happened again people getting busted in town that have or have had dealings with eddie wallace. Dede, square (doug) cloud, d. w. Dougs son, and oh yes let's not forget about jay myers but then he got turned loose cause he is hanging out with eddie wallacem. Like I said who will be next I'm trying to tell everyone to watch your backs eddie and phillip are out to get everyone that's why they don't spend much time in jail they are snitching if you value your freedom you better get them before they get you!!!!!
depo depper

Shreveport, LA

#2 Sep 21, 2010
true true
Dr Pepper

Jena, LA

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Hear that they got Lance yesterday?
Castor hermit

Farmerville, LA

#4 Sep 22, 2010
Actually,it was monday evening.
Truth Teller

Farmerville, LA

#5 Sep 22, 2010
It wasn't Eddie or Phillip that did it. Little Carl seems to be the one that got Lance.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2010
Well I hate to hear they got anybody but keep your eyes and ears open cause eddie and phillip are sure behind 90 percent of them stand back and watch how many of there friends from before and now get busted. Like deedee and dw and doug.
if they guilty

Quitman, LA

#7 Sep 22, 2010
if they wasnt doing illegal shit there would be no reason to watch your back....so maybe instead of having to watch your back and look over your shoulder you should just stop doing it (whatever it is).......and reguardless of who got u busted or whatever if you aint doing nothing you got nothing to worry about
Anonymous

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2010
Yes this is so true but what gets me they get everbody else busted but they do the sme things and don't have to worry about going to jail cause they are turning everyone else in. Sounds kind of like tthe pot calling the kettle black. How would you feel if it was one of your children they got budsted and they didn't get in trouble just your child did and they let the other person go home
crooks

Texarkana, TX

#9 Sep 22, 2010
bawg wrote:
Yes this is so true but what gets me they get everbody else busted but they do the sme things and don't have to worry about going to jail cause they are turning everyone else in. Sounds kind of like tthe pot calling the kettle black. How would you feel if it was one of your children they got budsted and they didn't get in trouble just your child did and they let the other person go home
Thats how the parish works! Thank John Ballance for picking and choosing who goes and who stays...I have known so many people get busted (for the same things) and only the ones JB dont like or dont work for him in some way goes to jail and the other guilty ones or set free to continue to sell drugs to our kids (i think some sell for the police dept also)...It sure does seem that way!!
The whole parish is being ran by a bunch of dumb asses that are steady breaking the laws their own selves
if they guilty

Quitman, LA

#10 Sep 22, 2010
bawg wrote:
hey i didnt say it was right. i know its all jacked up but if you dont do stupid shit you dont have to worry. now as for what if it were my kids well hey if they grown they know right from wrong so if thats what they do then they have to pay the price. right???
Chipmunk95

AOL

#11 Sep 23, 2010
bawg wrote:
I would tell my children how ignorant they have been by 1) Not turning in the other people first and 2) doing something that was illegal.

Castor is rife with medication, meth, and alcohol so much to the point that it's nearly socially accepted in castor.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2010
This is so true but there needs to be something done about it not just some of the people going to jail all of them going to jail that means moms dads sisters brother and grandparents if the shoe fits
nrw

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2010
Clean all up meth crack pills
Anonymous

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2010
Yes clean it all up that's exactly what needs to be done.
SLH

Shreveport, LA

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Dont forget Jessica Boyler.. She is also in this... she left her baby that is 15months old..she needs to grow up in my point of view...Castor needs to be cleaned up for sure
Anonymous

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2010
I totally agree with you castor needs to be cleaned up but we don't seem to have a lot of help on the right side of the law

Since: Sep 10

Shreveport, LA

#17 Sep 29, 2010
So true.....Castor needs cleaning up! But if it is Truely cleaned up, people would be shocked at the users & abusers!!!!!!
pleasevote

Texarkana, TX

#18 Sep 29, 2010
FormerCC wrote:
So true.....Castor needs cleaning up! But if it is Truely cleaned up, people would be shocked at the users & abusers!!!!!!
I agree 100% on these last two comments!! It's not just Castor that needs cleaning up though, it's the whole parish starting from the top....Our law system sucks and they are breaking more laws then the citizens!
Anonymous

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Oh how true this is. I had a problem with illegal beert sales on sundays in bienville parish and all I did was make a statement on here about it and some othert people raised so much of a stink about it that I have them to thank for getting something done cause the talked so much about it in public that now something is being done about ity and its not our law officers. Never figured it would work that way but it did. So now maybe we can get something done ab out cleaning up this parish. Lord knows I hope so. As you said they will be shocked about the users and abusers.
a long ways away

San Francisco, CA

#20 Oct 2, 2010
for real if u aint doin nothin u shouldnt have to worry.i have heard that my house was being watched.but i think its the funniest crap i have heard in a long while.but peaople always wanna say someone is snitchin,man up & leave the crap alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do so many people dislike the woman hair dr... (Mar '09) Jun 11 Oilfieldwife4life96 62
Who bray Warren babu daddy??? Jun 10 Fo sho 1
Running Wild Jun 8 SomebodyKnowsYou 4
Bignasty May '16 BIGNASTY 6
brenda murphy (Sep '10) May '16 Gmoney straight8 55
Valeria Jenkins (Mar '10) May '16 Gmoney straight8 57
jo jos store (Aug '10) May '16 Gmoney straight8 63

Castor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castor Mortgages