Castlewood's Coaching Staff
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Idiots

Castlewood, VA

#62 Jun 24, 2013
You all are idiots... Only reason you don't like the coaches, your non athletic kids cry to you how they ain't playing.. So you decide you want to go on a website and talk shit about all the coaches and make rumors that ain't true. If they are so dumb and you are so smart. Why don't your un employed ass get off the couch and go coach. But no you like the check to much and you talking about people on the Internet. It was a privilege to had these guys coach me in high school l. I gain a lot of respect for them and I'm glad I can call them my friends. So now keep going ahead talk crap about the coaches. But I guarantee if one have a great season. Your going be like that's the greatest ever happened to Castlewood
just curious

Lebanon, VA

#63 Jul 4, 2013
A Shame wrote:
Like someone commented before, "Where have all the good coaches gone?" Have you ever asked yourself why 95% of the coaches teach Special Ed? Ask far as the small fish, someone has sure fooled you... Just use your observation skills... Really not hard to see...
Haha. I have been wondering the same thing myself. WHY is RCPS hiring and/or transferring so many coaches and nearly all are getting the Spec Ed jobs?
Fishing22

Bristol, VA

#64 Jul 8, 2013
True Blue wrote:
Most of the coach's are doing a great job but it is a few bad apples that cause this forum like Mr Scammell and 2 others that is my view from where Im setting I see it every day just like a couple days ago Mr Kiser let it go that Mr Scammell came to work with a hangover and smelled like a beer factory just ask anyone and if that would have been a teacher (not a coach) that is married not single Mr Kiser would have acked on it to make an example of them but no worries I have notified them above Mr Kiser this time
How come the principal didn't approach this in a professional manner? If my child had been attending the school, it looks like this matter should have been taken care of at that time.
yuup

Castlewood, VA

#65 Jul 8, 2013
Fishing22 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the principal didn't approach this in a professional manner? If my child had been attending the school, it looks like this matter should have been taken care of at that time.
shut the heck up. if you guys have such a problem with them get off u alls lazy complaining butts abd dot it. its not elementary. modt the fb player dip and do worse things anyways so look at ur kids. and who is parenting them. so shut up
for real

Roanoke, VA

#66 Jul 15, 2013
Heard there is a new sheriff and deputy in town that have laid down the law to the Castlewood coaches "Clean up your act!" they have been told. Good for the new Castlewood administrators
harriscountynati ve

United States

#67 Jul 16, 2013
You guys should leave Scammell alone. If you feel he has problems then maybe we should support him more instead of creating more problems for him. He has made a winning season with very little support from the community. I bet if we looked into everyone in Castlewoods background and life we are going to find issues.You need to be thankful he is willing to stay because russell county doesnt pay crap. Thats why the other coaches leave. Guess what like him or leave him he is what we have, so supporting and helping him would be much more beneficial to our children. With very little support from the parents,very little support from community,and almost no support from the county Castlewood football has been blessed that we have done as well as we have. Its because our coaches have sacrificed their lives for our children. Maybe its our fault Coach Scammell has so many issues.If not we're sure not helping
Coach

Salisbury, NC

#68 Aug 8, 2013
What do you want to bet that this time next year there is another thread like this?? The school board cleaned house and I bet you still will bitch. I love you stupid people from Castlewood.
dot com

Charlottesville, VA

#69 Aug 11, 2013
Well I guess you haters of the coaches at CWooD got what you wanted. I for one am excited to see how this school yr in sports works out for you. I would say good luck but I think you're going to need more than luck.
Coach

United States

#70 Aug 11, 2013
You ended up with coaches with no varsity head coaching experience in football, baseball, boy's basketball and even volleyball. Good job Castlewood and Russell County school board. You've let the parents run the school so long maybe wants to coach there.
Academics

Nebo, NC

#71 Aug 11, 2013
Important to remember that it is an academic school first and athletic's second. Those teachers were assigned teaching positions prior to coaching.. If you look at the school scores you will know which one they valued first and foremost. Message is loud and clear..
former devil

Big Stone Gap, VA

#72 Sep 27, 2013
Puzzled wrote:
It would appear that they have hired a "weasel" to help with girl's sports. This was recommended by Barry Ruff... This guy has been asked to leave every school he has helped in for his unethical tactics. Wow! Must be a lot more to this than we all know. The guy can not read.,
yea weasel dosent coach the kids if he dont like the parents she dosent get put on a team. I know a girl that is really good a softball but weasel doesnt like her dad because he was 10 times a better mens softball player than weasel was so he cut her from the JV team,Im pretty sure she would have been a big help to the team.
The facts

Gate City, VA

#73 Sep 27, 2013
You guys just believe or make up what ever you want to believe, I would say if the girl didn't make the team had nothing to do with the girls dad , I'd say the girl just wasn't good enough and you can only carry so many, why don't you people stop making up shit about people just because you don't like them.
hmm

Brevard, NC

#75 Oct 25, 2013
Who is this Valerie chick that coaches the little girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warlords (Feb '13) 4 hr Sam 49
Pretty little blonde in orange eclipse 18 hr Puff 4
What happened to Lebanon greats Tony Pugh and E... 18 hr Get Real 7
Roy Baldwin and his girlfriend Laura Salyer (Apr '11) 20 hr wbalthis 62
james hall (Jan '11) 21 hr SMH 29
Tim Moore Wed Miss Thang 1
Cody Ring (Jun '15) Tue Rip Cody 9

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance