Castlewood's Coaching Staff
Fan

United States

#21 Feb 1, 2013
The gym leaks???
Blue

Lebanon, VA

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Definitely a concern , however I think I'd worry more about the welfare of who was coaching my kids.
wrong

Natural Bridge, VA

#23 Feb 2, 2013
Puzzled wrote:
It would appear that they have hired a "weasel" to help with girl's sports. This was recommended by Barry Ruff... This guy has been asked to leave every school he has helped in for his unethical tactics. Wow! Must be a lot more to this than we all know. The guy can not read.,
what an idiot, this guy gives up his time to work with kids for no pay. get off your ass and off your computer and do something about it if you don't like how your kids are being taught. the problem is the parents! the fact is not every kid is a superstar and high school sports aren't peanut leagues and playing time isn't equal, so get over it, if all you wanna do is harp on people who work for the enjoyment of helping people then you need to get out of the stands and get a life.
dingy

United States

#24 Feb 3, 2013
Couldn't've said it better!
lol

Lebanon, VA

#25 Feb 3, 2013
Wrong, is definitely your correct name..because you definitely do not have the facts straight. Maybe you need to go to the previous schools the guy worked and ask why he was asked to leave. Maybe you also need to know he was paid for services rendered. Just ask the high school. lol Playing time has nothing to do with unethical or immoral behavior. Guess you wouldn't know because the likelihood is your drawing a state check, never pay your taxes, nor rent.
Seen it all

Monroe, NC

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Wonder how bad coach Salyers will get it now that his dad had to take up for him and he waited in a corner not to face anyone
lol

Rosedale, VA

#28 Feb 6, 2013
Who confronted coach Salyers? A JV parent?
Wrong

Washington, DC

#29 Feb 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Wrong, is definitely your correct name..because you definitely do not have the facts straight. Maybe you need to go to the previous schools the guy worked and ask why he was asked to leave. Maybe you also need to know he was paid for services rendered. Just ask the high school. lol Playing time has nothing to do with unethical or immoral behavior. Guess you wouldn't know because the likelihood is your drawing a state check, never pay your taxes, nor rent.
hahahaha wow how ignorant. Your assumptions of my character are ridiculous. I am college educated and make more money than you I am sure. You probably know as much about this man and the situation as your False assumptions you have made about me. Kevin is a good guy and gives up his time. He hasn't been asked to leave any school and your information probably came from some sore tail parent whose star child didn't get enough playing time. Grow up.
second that

Mooresville, NC

#30 Feb 9, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha wow how ignorant. Your assumptions of my character are ridiculous. I am college educated and make more money than you I am sure. You probably know as much about this man and the situation as your False assumptions you have made about me. Kevin is a good guy and gives up his time. He hasn't been asked to leave any school and your information probably came from some sore tail parent whose star child didn't get enough playing time. Grow up.
I agree with you about Kevin!He is a wonderful person and so is his family.That man has been an angel to my entire family.He has given his time and effort repeatedly anytime me or either of my grandmothers needed help without any hesitation!He is the type of person that will bend over backwards to help anybody if he can.This man has done everything from help wreck victims,to rerun an entire water line,to cutting down trees for elderly neighbors that had fallen on their property..and not for any other reason than thats the kind of good man and neighbor he is.I know first hand because he and his family were my neighbors for close to ten years.In that time he was always there for anybody in this neighborhood!It is upsetting to hear people get on here and talk poorly of somebody I personally know is a wonderful human being and so are his family.You all should be ashamed of yourselves!They are good people!If you dont like how he coaches take your child off the team and send them elsewhere.
Twin

Lebanon, VA

#31 Feb 9, 2013
Wrong, apparently he has a twin... The guy you're describing doesn't exist. What's on the surface isn't what it appears to be.. Oh my, if you were a college graduate you should know to capitalize the beginning of a sentence. You must have received your degree from Booty Tech.

Second That, you're probably family. I'm sorry the truth offends you.
Egalitarian

West Point, VA

#32 Feb 14, 2013
Twin wrote:
Wrong, apparently he has a twin... The guy you're describing doesn't exist. What's on the surface isn't what it appears to be.. Oh my, if you were a college graduate you should know to capitalize the beginning of a sentence. You must have received your degree from Booty Tech.
Second That, you're probably family. I'm sorry the truth offends you.
speaking of sentence structure...
Myopinion

Conover, NC

#33 Feb 15, 2013
Egalitarian, well you've leaned how to spell. I'm really wondering if you even know the meaning of the word. Well in case you don't know, means basically equal rights & does not discriminate. That's probably find and dandy for most, however if you knew the real character and just what he is capable of maybe "you would be begging for them to release him of his contract. " The truth will prevail soon." and the general public will know. Will this be worth it for your reputation? Will people think highly if you or will that characterize you as the same. Hmm time will tell .
okok

United States

#34 Feb 16, 2013
april stazter
Confused

Conover, NC

#35 Feb 16, 2013
Unfortunately it's not about basketball nor April Statzer. You are clueless.
Castlewood Athlete

Lebanon, VA

#36 Mar 2, 2013
Yes,theres a tobacco problem.And the coaches are up most of their asses more than the teachers.Theres no problem with most of the coaching staff at Castlewood.The rest I haven't worked under and don't really know.
Tired of Politics

Monroe, NC

#37 Mar 3, 2013
Yes, there's a tobacco problem within the Coaching staff and Adminstrative staff.( This includes carrying a snuff bottle to spit in.) It really sends the wrong message to the students with our "Tobacco Free" policy when employees exit the school with spit bottles. Really need to take the sign off the gate.
If the students are punished so should everyone else. Can't lead by example or follow rules then you need to be dismissed.
I know

Easley, SC

#38 Mar 3, 2013
They need to get rid of Mr Scammell 1st, he saw the video the wright kid had on his phone of all that mess and he uses bad language at the kids in class and kiser don't seen to care or have a spine which is it but Mr Scammell needs to go
A Shame

Shelby, NC

#39 Mar 3, 2013
I don't know about him at all. If that's true it's worse than I thought. Barry Ruff is the one who they need investigate. He thinks the rules don't apply to him. Wonder what will happen to him with a new school board in a few years. Hmmmm
True blue

Roanoke, VA

#40 Mar 3, 2013
Barry is nothing with what Scammell has done has done and yes it is a shame he is still there they should not wait till a new school board to fire Scammell he is the same as scum and there is only a few parents and teachers that will have anything to do with him Trust me Barry is a small fish
A Shame

Greenville, SC

#41 Mar 4, 2013
Like someone commented before, "Where have all the good coaches gone?" Have you ever asked yourself why 95% of the coaches teach Special Ed? Ask far as the small fish, someone has sure fooled you... Just use your observation skills... Really not hard to see...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fyi 5 hr CZx4 2
Vote for Hillary Clinton 7 hr sigh 24
Galaxy Vapor 9 hr gypsy 3
cheating 10 hr true 14
Pretty little blonde in orange eclipse 15 hr Nathaniel 18
Who will the new principal be a@ CHS, Ms. Lila ... 20 hr Sally 31
New School Board (Dec '15) 21 hr Heather 120

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance