Castlewood's Coaching Staff

Posted in the Castlewood Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Puzzled

Honaker, VA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
What has happened to this school? Isn't it labeled "Tobacco Free"?
Long Gone

Greenwood, SC

#2 Jan 15, 2013
All the good coaches have left for better positions with higher pay & more respect. What's left for the most part is the bottom of the barrel.. Only interested in tournament money not the students.
Thetruth1

Monroe, NC

#3 Jan 17, 2013
What is wrong is Scammell!!!!! If Allen would get rid of the problem the programs would get better
Hmmm

Monroe, NC

#4 Jan 18, 2013
That's just one of them.. Need to clean house.. What about the rest? Definitely not interested in the welfare of all the kids. What happened to ethics & the highly qualified? If you don't advertise the positions then the best person can never be found.
Thetruth1

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
That's just one of them.. Need to clean house.. What about the rest? Definitely not interested in the welfare of all the kids. What happened to ethics & the highly qualified? If you don't advertise the positions then the best person can never be found.
I do agree in part but to clean house you must start at the top then go down that means Allen and that is not going to happen so go to the second which is Scammell and the way he runs the football and does not give an open account of the money raised and he does not coach the boys he is always on the phone and the drinking problem that kiser is over looking
Newsflash

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Maybe you need to go before the school board with your evidence...or contact VHSL of what you suspect.. Let them do an audit..this seems to be happening in other sports as well. Our children deserve role models to look up 2..
bleedingblue

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Jan 19, 2013
And who would come to Castlewood?
Myopinion

Sharon, SC

#8 Jan 19, 2013
There are a lot of people if given an opportunity. Need someone out of the clique, an IQ, willing to do what's best for kids not what's best for them.
Parents

Roanoke, VA

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Myopinion wrote:
There are a lot of people if given an opportunity. Need someone out of the clique, an IQ, willing to do what's best for kids not what's best for them.
This is very true
Workuphere

Clover, SC

#10 Jan 21, 2013
bleedingblue wrote:
And who would come to Castlewood?
NOT SCAMMELL!!!!!
WOW

Honaker, VA

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Workuphere, explain what you mean? I hate to tell you but the whole athletic program needs to be REDONE. Lots of firing or transferring and posting of jobs. Next year when the Lonesome Pine district is absolved we will never be competitive again..to many big guns like Clintwood will be conference games...
Workuphere

Troutville, VA

#12 Jan 23, 2013
WOW wrote:
Workuphere, explain what you mean? I hate to tell you but the whole athletic program needs to be REDONE. Lots of firing or transferring and posting of jobs. Next year when the Lonesome Pine district is absolved we will never be competitive again..to many big guns like Clintwood will be conference games...
Okay Mr Campbell is a fine young man as is Mr tiller and Mr Salyers but Mr Scammell will use bad language in front of the children and tobacco also I don't understand why this is allowed to go on but I guess it's all about football not education anymore
Workuphere

Troutville, VA

#13 Jan 23, 2013
It is also a bad thing Im on this web sight but no one in Castlewood will listen to anything unless itts on a damn computer
Wow

Harrison, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2013
That's just the tip of the iceberg.. Ya need to dust off your glasses... It's not just regular coaches.. It's paid volunteer coaches who can't read or write and have emotion troubles.... Safety is a big issue but no seems to see that.. If things don't change I fear of horrible things to come.Not that our schools need anymore news coverage. It's likes ticking bomb!
Workuphere

Hickory, NC

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
That's just the tip of the iceberg.. Ya need to dust off your glasses... It's not just regular coaches.. It's paid volunteer coaches who can't read or write and have emotion troubles.... Safety is a big issue but no seems to see that.. If things don't change I fear of horrible things to come.Not that our schools need anymore news coverage. It's likes ticking bomb!
I have dusted off the glasses and yes you are speaking the truth I see this day after day
Puzzled

Mauldin, SC

#16 Jan 26, 2013
It would appear that they have hired a "weasel" to help with girl's sports. This was recommended by Barry Ruff... This guy has been asked to leave every school he has helped in for his unethical tactics. Wow! Must be a lot more to this than we all know. The guy can not read.,
Concerned

Vinton, VA

#17 Jan 26, 2013
April S?
Shhhh

Honaker, VA

#18 Jan 26, 2013
It's a guy not a girl. Who is April S?
Concerned

Salem, VA

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Shhhh wrote:
It's a guy not a girl. Who is April S?
If it is a man then it don't not matter
Puzzled

Stanfield, NC

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Oh it's a guy ... A real loser... Do the background.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Psalms 109 1 hr Terry Gilbert 2
Jason Farmer/Howington 3 hr Monkey dope 11
Fingerbutt 7 hr Hate 4
Jettie Cox 8 hr Cowboy 22
Prison Officers Alone 22 hr Craige 3
that lundy boy (Aug '13) Fri Lenny 15
Dr. Kanwal (Mar '11) Thu Tammy1 83

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance