Shelia Wise used to be dad was Carson...

Shelia Wise used to be dad was Carson Wise

Posted in the Castlewood Forum

went to school with you

United States

#1 May 8, 2013
Hey Shelia; This is a man that's been in love with you since the 5th grade in school. You quit in the 10th grade, got married and broke my heart. I've dreamed of you more times during all these years than anything else, and I've loved you my entire life. I wish you could talk to me? At least maybe I could get closure? I don't wish to cause any problems, conflicts, nada, just you were the it, of that day, in school, and all the guys were gaga over you, but I always managed to sit close enough to you and two more girl friends of yours at the time, and I know without any doubts, I loved you then, and always have, and always will. You know I'm not a stalker, nothing like that, so you don't have to worry about me, nothing to fear. Just talk to me, like you used to in the ole Piggly Wiggly Store, so long ago.. you married a guy I'm thinking his name was Tommy Street, or something like that. Heard you had two children, and have a super life. I don't wish to do anything to hurt, harm, or cause you any problems. It's just your husband should allow you to talk to an old friend and get all this crazy love out of my heart after all these years, so I can move on with my life. I still have the annual you signed for me, and your picture is the only one I view. If I had a dollar for every time I kissed it, I'd be rich. Now I know to some, they think this is crazy, that I need to leave you alone, move on, and get over it...but true love never dies, and my love for you has either been totally real, or I've lived my life in misery over "puppy love". I just wish I knew which? Lots of TLC, wishing you only the very best.
Super Sweet

Honaker, VA

#2 May 8, 2013
went to school with you wrote:
Hey Shelia; This is a man that's been in love with you since the 5th grade in school. You quit in the 10th grade, got married and broke my heart. I've dreamed of you more times during all these years than anything else, and I've loved you my entire life. I wish you could talk to me? At least maybe I could get closure? I don't wish to cause any problems, conflicts, nada, just you were the it, of that day, in school, and all the guys were gaga over you, but I always managed to sit close enough to you and two more girl friends of yours at the time, and I know without any doubts, I loved you then, and always have, and always will. You know I'm not a stalker, nothing like that, so you don't have to worry about me, nothing to fear. Just talk to me, like you used to in the ole Piggly Wiggly Store, so long ago.. you married a guy I'm thinking his name was Tommy Street, or something like that. Heard you had two children, and have a super life. I don't wish to do anything to hurt, harm, or cause you any problems. It's just your husband should allow you to talk to an old friend and get all this crazy love out of my heart after all these years, so I can move on with my life. I still have the annual you signed for me, and your picture is the only one I view. If I had a dollar for every time I kissed it, I'd be rich. Now I know to some, they think this is crazy, that I need to leave you alone, move on, and get over it...but true love never dies, and my love for you has either been totally real, or I've lived my life in misery over "puppy love". I just wish I knew which? Lots of TLC, wishing you only the very best.
This has to be the sweetest thing and the best thread that I have ever read on this site! I can sympathize with you though and know what you're going through. I miss an ex like this, his name goes through my head everyday and I have fought with it for almost 16 years. But I wish you luck with this and hope you get what you need! ;)
went to school with you

United States

#3 May 9, 2013
Thank you so very much, "super sweet", for you also seem like a special lady, and I thank you for your kind words, and wish you well. Sincerely.
judy

United States

#4 May 9, 2013
thats just the sweetest thing
Super sweet

Honaker, VA

#5 May 9, 2013
went to school with you wrote:
Thank you so very much, "super sweet", for you also seem like a special lady, and I thank you for your kind words, and wish you well. Sincerely.
Thank you hun, and best wishes to you too!
Hey Nut Case

Abingdon, VA

#6 May 15, 2013
went to school with you wrote:
Hey Shelia; This is a man that's been in love with you since the 5th grade in school. You quit in the 10th grade, got married and broke my heart. I've dreamed of you more times during all these years than anything else, and I've loved you my entire life. I wish you could talk to me? At least maybe I could get closure? I don't wish to cause any problems, conflicts, nada, just you were the it, of that day, in school, and all the guys were gaga over you, but I always managed to sit close enough to you and two more girl friends of yours at the time, and I know without any doubts, I loved you then, and always have, and always will. You know I'm not a stalker, nothing like that, so you don't have to worry about me, nothing to fear. Just talk to me, like you used to in the ole Piggly Wiggly Store, so long ago.. you married a guy I'm thinking his name was Tommy Street, or something like that. Heard you had two children, and have a super life. I don't wish to do anything to hurt, harm, or cause you any problems. It's just your husband should allow you to talk to an old friend and get all this crazy love out of my heart after all these years, so I can move on with my life. I still have the annual you signed for me, and your picture is the only one I view. If I had a dollar for every time I kissed it, I'd be rich. Now I know to some, they think this is crazy, that I need to leave you alone, move on, and get over it...but true love never dies, and my love for you has either been totally real, or I've lived my life in misery over "puppy love". I just wish I knew which? Lots of TLC, wishing you only the very best.
you don't need to talk to her, you need a mental health professional. You should be ashamed of yourself, you have no self respect apparently, since you would post someething like this indicating that you certainly don't respect her and her life. Get help for your sick mind immediately.
Hey Super Sweet

Abingdon, VA

#7 May 15, 2013
Super Sweet wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be the sweetest thing and the best thread that I have ever read on this site! I can sympathize with you though and know what you're going through. I miss an ex like this, his name goes through my head everyday and I have fought with it for almost 16 years. But I wish you luck with this and hope you get what you need! ;)
YOU ARE AN "ex" FOR A REASON, GET IT? YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IF HE WANTED YOU, HE'D BE WITH YOU.
Super sweet

Honaker, VA

#8 May 15, 2013
Hey Super Sweet wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE AN "ex" FOR A REASON, GET IT? YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IF HE WANTED YOU, HE'D BE WITH YOU.
Ahhh, Look at that!! Busted out the caps lock all for little ole me!! Hmm where do I start? First, my ex is none of your business!! Second, my comment wasnt directed towards you, it was a comment made for the first poster!! Third, you don't know my circumstances, so I think you just need to piss off!

And just FYI, I'm the one that ended it with my ex because of circumstances I will not mention, but that still doesn't change my heart!! But what would you know, you judgemental fathead, you don't seem to have a heart, you jealous horses ass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... 34 min Mary 27
Looking for a bi lady 58 min chill_guy 1
clifton lee gibson 2 hr clifton gibson 2
Rd 12 hr Shaggy 1
Scott Chafin...pedophile or not 21 hr MarleyJones 4
Kevin Dingus? (Aug '13) Sat Truthman 40
In need of private school. Aug 27 Cathy 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castlewood Mortgages