Nasty Arse Tattoos in Castlewood

Nasty Arse Tattoos in Castlewood

Posted in the Castlewood Forum

duckie

Max Meadows, VA

#1 Apr 23, 2011
wtf is up with those gross jerry and everette roberson kids? their tattoos look like they were drawn on by 5 year olds. Madi riddle, the whore, has one that says "abstinence makes the heart grow fonder." Ashlee McReynolds has a stuffed tiger from the good will that no one wanted on her foot. Suzanne Fields might as well tell everyone that's an a**hole on her chest instead of a set of lips. The crown on her back stands for Queen Booty Call. St. Paul's flaming lesbian, Stephanie Boothe, seems to think you're lucky to get near her nasty coochie. WRONG. Julie Woodruff's dad gave her all her tattoos, including the ones in private places. Probably using his heroin needle. Feel free to carry on.
BSman

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 23, 2011
Yours are nasty 2 duckie
jsyk

Max Meadows, VA

#3 Apr 23, 2011
Madi Riddle's tattoo says "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Not Abstinence.
Chacha

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Apr 24, 2011
Madi's tattoo is cute
NO TOOS

Charlotte, NC

#5 Apr 24, 2011
I am 37 and dont have a tattoo anywhere on my body. If God wanted your body to be written on you would have been born with it on you. These tattoos are just works of the devil. Remember the mark of the beast is 666. How many of you kids have that one on your body.
duckie

Max Meadows, VA

#6 Apr 26, 2011
duckie has no tattoos
God is my only judge

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2011
NO TOOS wrote:
I am 37 and dont have a tattoo anywhere on my body. If God wanted your body to be written on you would have been born with it on you. These tattoos are just works of the devil. Remember the mark of the beast is 666. How many of you kids have that one on your body.
It is people like you that turn people away from GOD .. Because you go to a church that likes to belive what they want .. First of all when we die this body will not go with us it will turn to dust .. secondly judge not lest ye be judged.. thirdly how dair you say something so stupid like the mark of the beast 666 cause that just disproves every ignorant thing you said becuase im pretty sure the bible talks of being BORN with the mark of the beast.. See ignorants like that is why people are so confused when it comes to following God ...And by the way I have 5 tatoos and I go to church and dont say nonsense like becuase God forgave me for getting them because I have got one sence . So please get over your holier than thou attitude and just let people find God there own way ...
tapoutanus

Ruther Glen, VA

#8 Apr 26, 2011
NO TOOS wrote:
I am 37 and dont have a tattoo anywhere on my body. If God wanted your body to be written on you would have been born with it on you. These tattoos are just works of the devil. Remember the mark of the beast is 666. How many of you kids have that one on your body.
also if god wanted us to waer clothes we would have born with those on too. theres nothing wrong with tattoos some are just nasty. btw the devil doesnt exist neither does this christian god of yours.

Since: Apr 11

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2011
im 36... Two tatts........hmmm works of the devil?????? Please entertain me on how tatts are works of the devil??? So are piercings works of satan too...if thats the case then there shame because i have yet to meet a woman born with pierced ears.....but in all humble sincerity debate your point to me rationally...i would like to understand your mind set.....
i know

Max Meadows, VA

#10 Apr 26, 2011
Anthony Jones is the king of nasty tats .... thats a fact hes messed up moe skin the melenomia
annonymous

Marshall, MI

#11 Apr 27, 2011
Who Lets a15 year old get a tat? can u say gross?!?
pffffft

Max Meadows, VA

#12 May 19, 2011
You have some deep seated self esteem issues there Duckie. Do you molest children?
duckie

Max Meadows, VA

#13 May 20, 2011
no I'm a good girl
blah blah

Honaker, VA

#14 May 31, 2011
southernghost wrote:
im 36... Two tatts........hmmm works of the devil?????? Please entertain me on how tatts are works of the devil??? So are piercings works of satan too...if thats the case then there shame because i have yet to meet a woman born with pierced ears.....but in all humble sincerity debate your point to me rationally...i would like to understand your mind set.....
Maybe not the work of Satan but definitely the work of a NASTY CASTLEWOOD HOE. Thank you ...that is all.
swv92

York, SC

#15 Jun 5, 2011
NO TOOS wrote:
I am 37 and dont have a tattoo anywhere on my body. If God wanted your body to be written on you would have been born with it on you. These tattoos are just works of the devil. Remember the mark of the beast is 666. How many of you kids have that one on your body.
you are frinking retard bible also says do not judge and looky there your are cursing around a gossip site! Hypocrite
swv92

York, SC

#16 Jun 5, 2011
i know wrote:
Anthony Jones is the king of nasty tats .... thats a fact hes messed up moe skin the melenomia
I got mine there it actually turned out well I have seen other work from him through and it appears I was just lucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New School Board (Dec '15) 27 min old school 156
Dwayne Massie 3 hr Sarge 5
Shyanne Ritchie 7 hr Britt 19
Sydney Elam 8 hr Curious 5
jerry from green valley (Jul '15) 9 hr Truth 19
Sarah Boyd (Dec '13) Mon Mandingo 6
Husband wearing womens underwear????? (Oct '10) Aug 18 pantylover2112 87

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castlewood Mortgages