Does anyone remember him graduated I think in 2000
chip

Rock Hill, SC

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Yea I rmember him ...
just wondering

Cherryville, NC

#3 Jul 23, 2013
What happened to him I'm pretty sure he got married n had some kids but he was a good friend n we just lost touch
Maybe the same

Maryville, TN

#4 Jul 24, 2013
If you are talking about the same David Beavers that I know (originaly from Tazwell), he joined the Army quite a while back. He was ordained as an Elder in the United Methodist Church around 2000, I think. He's probably been married 17-18 years and has a son who is about 15. Currently he is teaching at UVA and a Major in the US Army. Hope that helps. I haven't seen him in ages either.
just wondering

Cowpens, SC

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Thank u for ur help but I think were talking about two different ones. He has kids but I think the oldest should be around nine or so. I think he lives n Lebanon or somewhere around that area but not for sure
daves sister

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2013
David is my brother he lives in crackers neck a place between cleveland and honaker....married now with 4 beautiful children 3 boys and a little princess :) his wife originally peggy holbrook works at pizza hut in lebanon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing-$100 reward 3 hr Barnette 1
like to meet a nice woman to spend time with 4 hr Kimberly 2
Stan Fleming 6 hr serious 3
Found dog on highpoint Apr 16 Ashley Jenkins 1
what happened to brittany mayes baby (Feb '14) Apr 15 I am family 5
ashley couch Apr 14 watcher 9
what do you think about nickey marshall? (Mar '11) Apr 13 Omg 9
More from around the web

Castlewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE