First Prev
of 5
Next Last
shadow blade

Franklin, TN

#85 Dec 14, 2011
sherri wrote:
Great comeback there shadowblade! What an intelligent post! Your not grounded from the computer anymore? Oh, I bet your mommy is at work and your sneakin around using her computer
not even having to sneak today, i spiked her buttermilk
terri

León, Mexico

#86 Dec 15, 2011
everyone bitches and complains about the mexicans taking your job away but use some knowledge and appreciate them because they are helping build another place of employment in va....stop whining and be proud...so of course im going to defend the shaw workers because my fiance is one of them...im thinking the people that has made some rude comments about shaw, they either got fired or layd off or hell probably didnt pass the drug test...if u would lay off the drugs and be polite to people u might be able to get a job and not have to worry about a thing...
jon

York, SC

#87 Apr 24, 2013
Does anyone.e know where any Single Mexicans are?
Toddy

New York, NY

#88 May 9, 2013
big daddy wrote:
I have had family that have worked for shaw and worked over time for shaw and still got laid off and I no for a fact that they are laying off more this week but yet im sure they will have more OUTSIDERS come in wtf and as for how I get my facts I am close firends of a manager at food city who told me this and I have been in there and seen it with my own two eyes thank you .. And I am not talkin about mexicans for the 100th time I am talkin about ALL OF THE SHAW WORKERS !!!!
My husbands been there since just about the beginning. He's local. He's still there.
lilbeaner

Duffield, VA

#89 May 10, 2013
jon wrote:
Does anyone.e know where any Single Mexicans are?
Im going out on a limb here, My final answer is "MEXICO"?
worried

Lebanon, VA

#90 Jun 18, 2013
kamikaze wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to your doughter or me .. because if you are talking to me im not a little girl im 37 year old man ...I thinkyou and your doughter (Kayla) need to stay of topix.
doughter is spelled daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
courthouse traffic light 2 hr CactusCooler 3
Why are so many moving out of area? 6 hr RJ Smith 10
Who is the 13 year old that is pregnant at LHS? (Dec '12) 7 hr lol at u 93
wat do you think about mitcheell mccowan and hi... (Oct '10) 10 hr nicole87 8
does anyone know Billy jean Morgan Thu nicole87 1
Bobby Wampler Thu whothe_HEII 1
To any Food City customer Thu Poor Momma 20
Castlewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web