Did St Paul and Castlewood turn into ...

Did St Paul and Castlewood turn into Mexico?

Posted in the Castlewood Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Shadow Blade

Brentwood, TN

#1 Jun 22, 2011
I get culture shock going anywhere now in wise county or russell county.
papa smurf

Lawndale, NC

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Don't show ur ignorance. They are here to work and provide for their families like everyone else.
big daddy

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2011
WTF man are you kidding me no they are here to take f***ing jobs from us that we could have shut the f*** up with that !!!!! And the damn Crime Rates and everthing has went up sence they came.. And this has NOTHING to do with racism AT ALL it has to do with facts!!!!! Provide for there family my GOD if I was in frunt of you when you said that I would have clocked you !!! Thats some bullshit is what that is !!!! We cant provide for our familys because of them not just the mexicans but all the damn shaw workers!!!! And when they started to bring the power plant in they talked about how it would provide so meny jobs well it sure the f*** did didnt it???? TO THE REST OF F***IN AMERICA!!!!!
Holly

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2011
big daddy wrote:
WTF man are you kidding me no they are here to take f***ing jobs from us that we could have shut the f*** up with that !!!!! And the damn Crime Rates and everthing has went up sence they came.. And this has NOTHING to do with racism AT ALL it has to do with facts!!!!! Provide for there family my GOD if I was in frunt of you when you said that I would have clocked you !!! Thats some bullshit is what that is !!!! We cant provide for our familys because of them not just the mexicans but all the damn shaw workers!!!! And when they started to bring the power plant in they talked about how it would provide so meny jobs well it sure the f*** did didnt it???? TO THE REST OF F***IN AMERICA!!!!!

really? This is so screwed up for someone to say. They couldnt get jobs in their home states cause the economy so they left family and friends behind to travel halfway across the damn country in order to pay the bills. Its nobodys fault but the residents of these small hilbilly, incest towns that they took ur jobs. You could be right up there working with them but you'd rather sit on your ignorant ass and bitch about them "taking your money and jobs". Screw you stupid ass people and find something better to do with your time than get butt hurt that these men are out there workin their asses off so yall can sit back and watch it being done.
cherry

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2011
If americans were not so LAZY, companies wouldn't have to hire mexicans, a mexican can do twice the work of an average american man, no wonder they would hire them over a big lazy american who sleeps all day and complains about depression or not getting a job. They show up for work early and work like ants all day long and they leave late. If more of the american men would try to be more like them they might get jobs! Most people work harder at getting out of work than they do if they would just put that energy toward actually working!
big daddy

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2011
cherry wrote:
If americans were not so LAZY, companies wouldn't have to hire mexicans, a mexican can do twice the work of an average american man, no wonder they would hire them over a big lazy american who sleeps all day and complains about depression or not getting a job. They show up for work early and work like ants all day long and they leave late. If more of the american men would try to be more like them they might get jobs! Most people work harder at getting out of work than they do if they would just put that energy toward actually working!
Are you Mexican ?
big daddy

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2011
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
really? This is so screwed up for someone to say. They couldnt get jobs in their home states cause the economy so they left family and friends behind to travel halfway across the damn country in order to pay the bills. Its nobodys fault but the residents of these small hilbilly, incest towns that they took ur jobs. You could be right up there working with them but you'd rather sit on your ignorant ass and bitch about them "taking your money and jobs". Screw you stupid ass people and find something better to do with your time than get butt hurt that these men are out there workin their asses off so yall can sit back and watch it being done.
Dont even because if the the shoe was on the other foot (or shaw should I say )you would be sayin the samething about us !!! Just think about that for a damn minute .. And if we are so damn hillbilly why the f**k are so meny of you deciding to make it your permanent home dont even give me that bullshit lady ..And I have had family members have jobs at f**kin shaw only to be laid off and their jobs gave to outsiders I just want to know wtf thats about.. And they worked their @SS off ..do you care to chime in on that one??/ Oh and why is it that the so called hard workers of Shaw go to food city to cash their checks that usually are no less than $1000 only to go and try and still food and I know for a fact this happins almost every pay day ... Come on tell me if you think you know ..
big daddy

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2011
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
AND for your information I have a job and a damn good one im A railroad engineer..SO SUCK ON THAT !!!
humm

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2011
cherry wrote:
And like I said befor this has NTHING to do with Mexicans it has to do with the BS we have had to put up with sence the SHAW workers have came ... IF you two want to fight about this im down lets do this I can go 20 rounds....
Holly

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2011
cherry wrote:
at least you and i are on the same page :)
cherry

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2011
I am not mexican! I own a my hgusband and I own a business and mexicans are BY FAR better employees! American men don't show up for work because they are hung over or high on drugs or can't get a ride because they got no car or liscence some shit like that every damn day! If they do decide to show up I have to jump onto them every day because they halfway do their job, or don't do it at all! I have never had this trouble out of mexicans! And big daddy my husband is also an employee of the railroad! Has been for several years! He knows how lazy.most of the workers are!
hate em

Max Meadows, VA

#13 Jun 24, 2011
__loading-
fish

United States

#14 Jun 24, 2011
Big daddy, whoever you are, you're an idiot.
Where did you get these 'facts' from anyways?
later

Max Meadows, VA

#15 Jun 26, 2011
If people would work and not try to get disability all the time maybe they would not have to bring people in to work these jobs.
papa smurf

Webberville, MI

#16 Jun 26, 2011
Obvious u are not qualified or bonafide to work for shaw. There are ppl from here that work there cause they got up off their asses and applied and showed their faces up everyday. Yall sound like a bunch of illiterate idiots that don't know how to operate a computer or drive a car let alone fill out an application. Ur not going to get hired sitting on ur ass complaining about what everyone else has already done and working. So grow up and go to the computer and complete a profile for shaw website and call. They hire and fire all the time.
big daddy

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2011
I have had family that have worked for shaw and worked over time for shaw and still got laid off and I no for a fact that they are laying off more this week but yet im sure they will have more OUTSIDERS come in wtf and as for how I get my facts I am close firends of a manager at food city who told me this and I have been in there and seen it with my own two eyes thank you .. And I am not talkin about mexicans for the 100th time I am talkin about ALL OF THE SHAW WORKERS !!!!
hate em

Max Meadows, VA

#18 Jun 27, 2011
thats how it works...if ya dont live far enough away to get per den, then they dont wana hire ya, last job I worked was in montanna, and shaw wont look my way in st.paul and Ive been to about every power plant and prep plant in the U.S. WTF????
fish

United States

#19 Jun 28, 2011
big daddy wrote:
I am close firends of a manager at food city who told me this
Way to bring someone down with you.
Sally

United States

#20 Jun 28, 2011
I too have heard about things hapaning at food city .. And not only that but I belive I saw it with my own eyes..I saw the guy come in get his check cashed then layter on I was shoping and saw him back in the meat section I saw the same guy and with my own eyes saw him lift his shirt and put hamburger up his shirt .. Then one of the workes walked by so he took off down a row I guess he thought the worker saw him because he took it out and threw it on to a shelf and out the store he went ... Big daddy I dont belive your bringing anyone down with you as Fish says the Shaw workers are bringing us down as a community..
fish

United States

#21 Jun 29, 2011
Sally wrote:
Big daddy I dont belive your bringing anyone down with you as Fish says the Shaw workers are bringing us down as a community..
I was just referring to him making the manager look bad along with himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got Dug up at the grave yard 25 min solved 2
who is a Jonny P? 6 hr wondering 1
Russell County Courts 8 hr what a joke 19
is Amy barton a snitch 9 hr hhs 3
Matt Hamilton 19 hr Tony A 1
#MeToo 23 hr Nobody cares 11
Josh Amos Wed Chance 4

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance