Sometime It Take More Than A Communit...

Sometime It Take More Than A Community to stop the KILLING

Posted in the Castlewood Forum

Trammel

Vienna, VA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
http://www.no-killnews.com/...
This is no surprise to anyone; there is a reason we (Dickenson County) are in the shape we are in when our people seem oblivious to the fact that these cute kittens and puppies grow up and when no longer a cutie, put to DEATH! This one is a heart breaker. What can you do to have more animals get spayed and save those who, unfortunately, are born to folks in our County?

The Dickenson County Kill Facility
7 February 2013, 8:13 am
wtf

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Hey dumn @$$this is the Castlewood topix..Castlewood has and will never be in Dickenson county..
Trammel

Sterling, VA

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Duh! Excuse me as I intended for the post to appear on the Topix/Castlewood, Virginia, forum page—the Castlewood, located in Russell County, Virginia, next door to Dickenson County. I spent my childhood in beautiful Russell County and who could ever forget the most majestic building fondly known as Castlewood High School. Why do you suppose anyone would post a plea for assistance to resolve a major problem on the forum of the community with the problem? If Clintwood had resources and expertise solving this problem, I should hope they would do so. Considering your comment, I feel Dickenson County is extremely pleased that you have no desire to visit and/or live in their county. Not only are the folks from Dickenson County pleased that you relocated to the beautiful mountains of Macon County, NC., I believe Russell County folks are in a sigh of relief.
wow

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Trammel ur right. I do animal rescue but there is only so much one person can do. Breeding is the biggest problems along with we don't have time for it and its tearing up mu stuff and is so big.
Guess what ppl you had as much time as u did when you got the animal...puppies chew...duh...and large breed dogs get big.
Its not the animals fault yet they get beaten starved taken to the pound and dumped bc of their owners stupidity. I don't care where trammel is posting from...its true everywhere. There are 1 million cats and dogs killed daily....daily folks...think about that when u want that cute puppy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brianne Atwood 1 hr Desmond D 11
Kate at walmart (Sep '15) 3 hr Yeah i said it 57
Dr. Kanwal (Mar '11) 5 hr Heart breaks 65
Tim Fields 8 hr Curious 4
Where's Hugs? (Jan '14) 19 hr Fallon 56
Food Box in downtown Coeburn 21 hr helper 26
Bush kids doing burnouts on Reeds Valley RD 22 hr Foo Foo YU 4

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance