Bullied Children
KNOW

Cumberland, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
If the parents of the bullied children and the families backing them up would keep their children out of school, then the school system would do something. School systems get money every day for every child attending, if they are not at school, they receive no money. Keep the children out...they will miss the money and that is what most schools care about. Money first, sports second, and education third.
Just saying

Lebanon, VA

#2 Oct 9, 2012
I read where 3 of the 6 juveniles were ordered to be held at a detention facility until their November trial today.
The other 3 will probably get the same orders when they go to court on thursday.

So if you got any special planes or farewell gifts, tomorrow is your last shot.
Mom

Lebanon, VA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
your a dumbass
Just saying

Lebanon, VA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Typo... Plans not planes
Document and SUE

Abingdon, VA

#5 Oct 10, 2012
KNOW wrote:
If the parents of the bullied children and the families backing them up would keep their children out of school, then the school system would do something. School systems get money every day for every child attending, if they are not at school, they receive no money. Keep the children out...they will miss the money and that is what most schools care about. Money first, sports second, and education third.
if your child is being bullied, document it and notify each level of complaint you make from the principal upto the school board if it doesn't stop--- the SUE the Hell out of them-----This has been done in other places and can be done here.
u r sick

Richlands, VA

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Mom wrote:
your a dumbass
Your son has the ambition of working in a sex toy store. You probably hold his dick when he gets up to piss in the morning.
MOM

Max Meadows, VA

#7 Oct 11, 2012
u r sick wrote:
<quoted text>Your son has the ambition of working in a sex toy store. You probably hold his dick when he gets up to piss in the morning.
I was talking about the first post about keeping the kids out of school.But u must be a real sick SOB is that what you do for your son is he one of the kids that did this now we know why the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Just saying

Lebanon, VA

#8 Oct 11, 2012
sense the one kid is now 18, why is his name not known?
Wait

Lebanon, VA

#9 Oct 11, 2012
You guys are talking about kids bullying but then Mom and U R Sick are going at each other? Is this not the same thing? I mean it's not physical, but why go at each other when we are all here expressing our sadness, anger, and frustration at the bullying that is going on in our schools. Aren't you all doing the same thing? Shouldn't be act like adults so our children will look up to us and not think it is ok to say horrible things to one another?
Hmm

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2012
This worlds going to hell in a handbasket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonda guess where Ed is 11 hr ed d 11
Russell County Courts 12 hr Even More Amused 23
St. Paul Music Thread (Sep '13) Sat Notsostupid 14
Matt Hamilton Sat spartan 2
is Amy barton a snitch Sat nasty 6
Ashley Fields. (Dec '10) Dec 15 Exx 12
Who got Dug up at the grave yard Dec 15 Marty 5

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance