Parent

Albemarle, NC

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Is j Salyers still hiding behind his dad??
Parent

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Leave him along he is one of the best person to be around kind trys to help every body. u don't like him move away we don't need people like u fuss about every thing. u don't like the school move on
Wow

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Sad his mom is jumping in on here
Was there

Roanoke, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Parent wrote:
Is j Salyers still hiding behind his dad??
He was not behind his dad he was in the corner his parents was talking to JV parents J Salyer did not come out to talk to anyone
Just seen

Kings Mountain, NC

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Wondering why you would cut players that put in years with you for 1st timers or your "picks" and why would you not tell them befor the shoes and shirts where ordered and payed for that sir was low do you plan to repay those parents that spent hard earned money for nothing because you did not have it in you to tell them befor they payed you for shoes and shirts or did you just need the money? Cutting players is not wrong but it's how you Handel it as a coach and a person remember they are just boys you are a leader teacher and now a father it's time you grow a spine and ack like it
someone

Charlotte, NC

#6 Mar 13, 2013
In response to your comment about cutting players who have played for years, the best players should be the ones that make the team regardless of how many years they have played.
Just seen

Salem, VA

#7 Mar 13, 2013
someone wrote:
In response to your comment about cutting players who have played for years, the best players should be the ones that make the team regardless of how many years they have played.
What about the parents that paid hard earned money for shoes and shirts will Salyers refund that or will he stick the parents with the bill and continue to be without a spine
just saying

Christiansburg, VA

#8 Mar 13, 2013
someone wrote:
I am afraid that the best players aren't always the ones selected.
champ

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2013
If your kid sucks you don't have to buy shoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Odle Hill 3 hr 4 lane Driver 1
joe hurd 6 hr Unknown 4
jason odle 6 hr Unknown 7
Jorrdan riddle??? 6 hr Unknown 4
Ho-es va city gasstation 21 hr Lol 2
redhead Sat mater 1
Collins girl Sat Chevyalltheway 1
Castlewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web