Wife

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 4, 2013
Whoever messages me and said they were with my husband yesterday before funeral and after funeral thank you!!! You want to be a real family and take trips together and not have to hide then go for it, your not much of a person hiding behind a computer trying to destroy a family! Be a real woman an own up to being the trash you seem to be, I will pray for you and your family!!! May God forgive you!
amy underbridge

Salem, VA

#2 Apr 26, 2015
I am nasty trash I admit that but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do live with it sweetheart
amy underwood

Salem, VA

#3 Apr 26, 2015
I'll do anything doe a dollar..and i do mean anything
voodoo woman

United States

#4 May 21, 2015
Wife wrote:
Whoever messages me and said they were with my husband yesterday before funeral and after funeral thank you!!! You want to be a real family and take trips together and not have to hide then go for it, your not much of a person hiding behind a computer trying to destroy a family! Be a real woman an own up to being the trash you seem to be, I will pray for you and your family!!! May God forgive you!
Trash is trash they have their claws in a good man. I liked your reply.
voodoo woman

United States

#5 May 21, 2015
amy underbridge wrote:
I am nasty trash I admit that but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do live with it sweetheart
Well you need to find a single oh I forgot you're trash and a decent man won't have you. At least not for long.
Amy Underwood

Salem, VA

#6 May 24, 2015
voodoo woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you need to find a single oh I forgot you're trash and a decent man won't have you. At least not for long.
oh dont hate mw BC jm a narking piece of trash who lives in a camper everyone is so jealous of me
lover

Franklin, NC

#7 May 29, 2015
Your man came onto me. I didn't try to steal him. I gave into his charming ways and we were together before and after the funeral. He needed me. Said you weren't providing what a man needs to feel like a man. I simply made that happen. Don't get mad at me because of your shortcomings
funny

Castlewood, VA

#8 Jul 6, 2015
Wife wrote:
Whoever messages me and said they were with my husband yesterday before funeral and after funeral thank you!!! You want to be a real family and take trips together and not have to hide then go for it, your not much of a person hiding behind a computer trying to destroy a family! Be a real woman an own up to being the trash you seem to be, I will pray for you and your family!!! May God forgive you!
You tell them. He's still home with moma. People never learn.
funny

Castlewood, VA

#9 Jul 6, 2015
lover wrote:
Your man came onto me. I didn't try to steal him. I gave into his charming ways and we were together before and after the funeral. He needed me. Said you weren't providing what a man needs to feel like a man. I simply made that happen. Don't get mad at me because of your shortcomings
You are some piece of trash. You should be ashamed. This man has a family. He's not going to leave them for you trash.
lover

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2015
I don't want him to leave his family. I just wanna service him when he needs it. And when I need it. No harm done.
anonymous concerned

United States

#11 May 2, 2016
Wow. Another woman's husband isn't your soulmate trash. U servicwe Freddie p too. Aren't u with jon tackett now. Lol. I hope wife beats your was i would!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoax or Not 3 hr CANDY 4
Dr. Kanwal (Mar '11) 6 hr ke4hyh 89
Andrew Salyers (Mar '16) Tue Yes 4
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) Tue Ken 290
Dog missing Tue Kenny 2
Maybelle Lampkins Feb 19 Curious 1
Who drives the black hummer in Castlewood? Feb 18 Help me out 1

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castlewood Mortgages