castlewood

Lebanon, VA

#1 Jun 28, 2010
What does everyone in Castlewood think of her?
god

Lebanon, VA

#2 Jun 28, 2010
I think this is the same person as the one in lebanon posting over and over about her. I don't know much about her, but I think you need to get a life of your own.
fish

Max Meadows, VA

#3 Jun 28, 2010
who the duck is hannah stewart?
getalife

Nathalie, VA

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Yes seriously get a life. hannah is a great person, and people need to stop running their mouths. She is going through a lot right now..seeing how she is getting ready to have a baby, and the father is a joke..and this is probably his sisters that are writing all the crap about her. So please GET A LIFE!
castlewood

Lebanon, VA

#5 Jul 6, 2010
everyone knows what she.......and so does she... if the father is a joke why dont she leave him alone...instead of making his life miserable
getalife

Nathalie, VA

#6 Jul 6, 2010
She wants him to be apart of her baby's life, just because they don't get along doesn't mean the child should suffer. If he doesn't want anything to do with the baby then he needs to get it on paper, and give up all his rights, instead of popping in and out whenever he pleases. My concerns are for the baby. It did not ask to be brought into this world, and therefore should not have to be put through the fighting and bickering between the two. If Keith wants anything to do with the baby he needs to stand up and be apart of its life. If not he needs to just stay away for good.
castlewood

Lebanon, VA

#7 Jul 6, 2010
keith is a great guy and if the child is his im sure he will be a part of its life, but she thinks 2 wrongs will make a right, wrong.. she told people keith wasnt the father a guy in castlewood was but now its keith all of a sudden. a judge can order a dna test and if its keiths hes a man that would take care of his child, but she should know who the dad was before speaking.
nothing better to do

Castlewood, VA

#8 Feb 14, 2012
fish wrote:
who the duck is hannah stewart?
Hannah is a beautiful loving daughter and mother jealousy will eat you alive

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 3, 2012
I'm not in C-wood but what I can say about Hannah Stewart is that she is too-faced and started saying sh*t about me whenever I did nothing to her.And the stuff she was saying about me and other people was so childish,and yes I'm sure someone is going to comment back about me saying all this but it is the truth and I don't care if you like it or not.She is also a liar,my mother wanted to buy some baby stuff from her that she was selling and this and that and well I don't know what happened with that,our money must not be good enough for her,but she blocked me on fb for no reason,but it's not like I care,but the funny part is people she likes talks sh*t about her just like she talked crap about me when I had not done or said anything to or about her until now. That's all I have to say about that little girl.

But talking crap on the internet is just as bad and immature as what she does so I guess I'm no better but I would tell her to her face if I had the chance,just to ask what the hell is her deal.
who else

Gallatin, TN

#10 Apr 17, 2012
who is the father of her 2 year old I hear it is Josh Jessee and t;he baby supposed to look just like him he ys it was just a one night drunken stand on his part but is willing to take the father roll with support if it is they have already did DNA just waitin for results.
lol

Lebanon, VA

#11 Apr 17, 2012
as far as I know he is the father and doesn't want to be involved
CowboyUP

Roanoke, VA

#12 Apr 29, 2012
She is beautiful id love to have a relationship with her

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 May 23, 2012
CowboyUP wrote:
She is beautiful id love to have a relationship with her
That's a good one,lmao. But beauty has nothing to do with a bad personality...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will the new principal be a@ CHS, Ms. Lila ... 2 hr Penny 29
FAKE MOMS on FB 8 hr Truth 17
What happened to Lebanon greats Tony Pugh and E... 8 hr Clarico 4
Sex offenders among us 11 hr knowyourneighbors 1
Chris Courtney Jun 24 Old Friend 10
Castlewood fire and rescue (Nov '13) Jun 23 Chief Johnson 61
roselawn rest home Jun 22 Willy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castlewood Mortgages