old church/funeral home
wondering

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Just wondering if anyone knows the name of the church that was at one time a funeral home in Castlewood? Or the name of that funeral home?
TAB

Clinton, SC

#2 Mar 13, 2013
it was Huff-Cook funeral home .. and the churh was pasion place or something like that
noone

Abingdon, VA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
resurrection life church
smoke

Lebanon, VA

#4 Mar 19, 2013
it used to be called the passion place until the preacher got caught up in his own passion.
A Person Who Knows

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Jun 5, 2013
This is a LIE!!! I know the family who ran that work they helped over 13,000 needy families in the area and then relocated to assist an International mission work in Florida and today have a very successful ministry in Florida. There was never a moral issue raised with this family. You are confused. One of the elders who came from another church hoping to work there left his wife for someone else, but the Pastor never gave him a position and the pastor was honorable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Mouth 11 hr Truth 1
female here for fun Wed Raspberry2129 1
Castlewood fire and rescue (Nov '13) Tue Doctor do little 60
Charlie Collins Apr 24 TELL ME PLEASE 14
carol wilson reedy (Aug '14) Apr 24 Country 6
Perkey, Kiser, and Lasley. Apr 23 Sissy 7
Castlewood High School Apr 22 Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castlewood Mortgages