Support of Teen Pregnancy on Facebook

Support of Teen Pregnancy on Facebook

Posted in the Castlewood Forum

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2013
What's up with that? I don't recall ever seeing more likes on facebook than I saw on two recently posted things. One was the picture of a Sophomore at CHS holding her newborn baby with nearly 120 likes! The next was from an 18 year old girl announcing her pregnancy with her boyfriend who she has been dating a small number of months with almost 100 likes. Why are you people happy with these children throwing their adolescent years away?! You think if girls aren't willing to post half naked pictures to get likes, they won't get pregnant since all of their 15 year old friends are doing it too and everyone is supporting them? You people should be ashamed of yourselves. No, you don't have to talk trash about them or their mistakes, but you shouldn't give other young ones the impression that this is something to be celebrated.
Please

Radford, VA

#2 Jun 24, 2013
All life is something to celebrate no matter the circumstances. What if you parents had you when they was a teenage and didn't celebrate your new life. Just something to think about.
Please

Radford, VA

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Please wrote:
All life is something to celebrate no matter the circumstances. What if you parents had you when they was a teenage and didn't celebrate your new life. Just something to think about.
teenager*

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 25, 2013
I would hope the parents to be are happy, considering they're about to change their lives drastically around this situation they've put themselves in. Other people, however, have nothing to celebrate. It isn't a positive thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick 47 min Unimpressed 1
Chris Music 50 min Lop 2
Dime Store Cowboy 2 hr Jigalo 7
Ray Barton 4 hr Dang 4
Nelson hayes 10 hr Lovely 1
Katrina Hope Fuller 10 hr Lovely 2
McDonald's drive through 13 hr Stumpy 6

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance