who r the pretist freshmen at CHS this year.

Created by on Apr 18, 2010

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

who do u

think

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fdghdtred

Hardy, VA

#1 Apr 18, 2010
there are none
lol

Hardy, VA

#2 Apr 19, 2010
it's not the freshmen that are ugly, it's the 8th graders :/
tehe

Hardy, VA

#3 Apr 19, 2010
i think both are. but mostly the 9th graders
lennieg

Hardy, VA

#4 Apr 24, 2010
The 9th graders think they are pretty...but they all look like horses.
girl-

Hardy, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2010
uh...chelsie mcCall is really pretty or could be but she always has that look on her face and its...odd. lol
and andrea is pretty, but lol.
HA tiffany fields could be really beautiful...that is if she would wipe all that crap off of here eyes, so you could actually see them. and her hair?! lol shes died it so many times that i dont think she even knows what the natural color is anymore! lol
madi riddle is somewhat pretty i guess.
amber long is pretty...but unlike some of these other people she has a really great personality and that makes her even prettier.
but thats about it.
none of the 8th graders are really pretty at all.
tiffan fields

Little Rock, AR

#6 Apr 24, 2010
girl- wrote:
uh...chelsie mcCall is really pretty or could be but she always has that look on her face and its...odd. loland andrea is pretty, but lol.HA tiffany fields could be really beautiful...that is if she would wipe all that crap off of here eyes, so you could actually see them. and her hair?! lol shes died it so many times that i dont think she even knows what the natural color is anymore! lolmadi riddle is somewhat pretty i guess.amber long is pretty...but unlike some of these other people she has a really great personality and that makes her even prettier.but thats about it.none of the 8th graders are really pretty at all.
bitchh all these people are my friends! nd you an stop saying shitt about my make-up and hair, bc i'll wear it how i wanna! nd i do know my actually hair color its red, i dye it because i like blone better on me! nd i dye it like every month and a half! so mind yer buisness, nd worry about yourself! kay??
dkfhlakhfkl

Hardy, VA

#7 Apr 24, 2010
damn get a life "girl". how the hell can you talk about this people and not post your damn name? you ashamed of your ugly ass too much to say your name?
by the way it shouldnt mater how tifany makeup is and her hair. its not you so dont worry bout it
girl-

Hardy, VA

#8 Apr 24, 2010
tiffan fields wrote:
<quoted text>
bitchh all these people are my friends! nd you an stop saying shitt about my make-up and hair, bc i'll wear it how i wanna! nd i do know my actually hair color its red, i dye it because i like blone better on me! nd i dye it like every month and a half! so mind yer buisness, nd worry about yourself! kay??
so your mad because i think your friends are prettier than you??
girl-

Hardy, VA

#9 Apr 24, 2010
dkfhlakhfkl wrote:
damn get a life "girl". how the hell can you talk about this people and not post your damn name? you ashamed of your ugly ass too much to say your name?
by the way it shouldnt mater how tifany makeup is and her hair. its not you so dont worry bout it
im simply giving my opinion. haha. if you dont like it dont read it.
tiffanyy

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 24, 2010
girl- wrote:
<quoted text>so your mad because i think your friends are prettier than you??
noo, its the fact that its none of your buisness how mjch make-up i wear or how much i dye my hair. how about you just worry about yourself, nd not me.
girl-

Hardy, VA

#11 Apr 24, 2010
tiffanyy wrote:
<quoted text>
noo, its the fact that its none of your buisness how mjch make-up i wear or how much i dye my hair. how about you just worry about yourself, nd not me.
sorry but its not my fault if i think someone could scrap your makeup off with a spoon. and that you look like a clown lol!
tiffany f

Little Rock, AR

#12 Apr 24, 2010
girl- wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but its not my fault if i think someone could scrap your makeup off with a spoon. and that you look like a clown lol!
and actually i dnt wear a lot of make-up. i barely wear eyeliner, i just wear mascara and eye shadow! if nyone wears to much its Samantha Lowe! nd stop being such a baby, nd share yer name.
softball bitch

Hardy, VA

#13 Apr 24, 2010
all the girls, 8th through 12th at Castlewood are ho's. half of them are pregnant or think they are.
tiffanyy

Little Rock, AR

#14 Apr 25, 2010
softball bitch wrote:
all the girls, 8th through 12th at Castlewood are ho's. half of them are pregnant or think they are.
i agree, about 90% of the girls think they are, they say it every year. i mean its ridiculous!
wtf

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2010
I think Andrea Mullins and Tiffany Fields are the prettiest freshman.
girl-

Hardy, VA

#16 Apr 25, 2010
tiffany f wrote:
<quoted text>and actually i dnt wear a lot of make-up. i barely wear eyeliner, i just wear mascara and eye shadow! if nyone wears to much its Samantha Lowe! nd stop being such a baby, nd share yer name.
tiffany im sorry i feel like im being mean but in all truth im not im just sharing my opinion. and im sorry to tell you but you look EXACTLY like samantha except she has a better body. no offense. but she does, but she is somewhat of a slut. but i just in all truth think you couldddd be beautiful if we could all actually see what your natural face looks like.
ursick

Hardy, VA

#17 Apr 26, 2010
wtf wrote:
I think Andrea Mullins and Tiffany Fields are the prettiest freshman.
andrea may be pretty but man is she dumb enough to not know that her boyfriend cheats on her with anything that walks!
yep

Georgetown, IN

#18 Apr 27, 2010
ursick wrote:
<quoted text>
andrea may be pretty but man is she dumb enough to not know that her boyfriend cheats on her with anything that walks!
i am a witness
celia

Hardy, VA

#19 Apr 27, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a witness
You all must not know the situation, so don't get on her talking bad about Andrea and what she chooses to do with her life when you don't even know the whole story.
Black Hawk

Hardy, VA

#20 Apr 28, 2010
I've been hearing about this whole "topix" thing for a while now, and have decided to check it out. I must say I don't like some of the stuff I've been reading, especially about my friends and family. Don't ever say aything bad about my sister, bet you wouldn't say it to my face anyways. By the way, I'm her big brother, Aaron. If you have anything you need to discuss about my friends or family, come to me about it, don't hide like cowards behind ur computers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matthew taylor (Oct '13) 1 hr Confused 53
Pay Less 1 hr Kelly 6
Steel fab Going Union 1 hr Steel fab union 211
carrie lund (Jun '11) 3 hr arealfriend 3
Does any one know Travis Stanley (Nov '10) 3 hr blank6 31
snitches ,narcs ,informants (post them all) 14 hr Hmmm 23
child abuse and domestic violence 15 hr yep moron 4
•••
•••
•••