Lisa Culbertson Couch dies
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Lebanon, VA

#41 Jan 3, 2013
I sit here reading all this trash and I think about my sister. I know exactly why she came to us when she needed someone to take care of her in her final days. It is very clear to me why she wanted us to have Sophia. The post that was made earlier was certainly not made by me and I hope that I am able to procecute them to the fullest.
tatersalad

Blacksburg, VA

#42 Jan 3, 2013
You poor pitiful pathetic person that pretended to be Michelle and wrote these horrable things.That really shows love for Latch, don't it? I don't know Michelle that well, but I'm pretty sure she knows correct grammer and can at least use spell check. There is no way anyone would ever believe that she actually wrote that. Just another pathetic attempt to make someone look as low as you all are. The hardest thing I have ever done is pray for someone that really don't seem like they would ever deserve mercy but I am trying hard to pray for you.
tatersalad

Blacksburg, VA

#43 Jan 3, 2013
Just read the comment from the REAL Michelle Castle. Good for you...go for it
shameful

Webster, FL

#44 Jan 3, 2013
Shameful &disrespectful that anyone of Lisa's family would post family issues on this stupid site. I mean this towards ALL sides of her family. R.I.P. Lisa cause it's obvious there was no peace on earth for you here...Shame Shame
All of You

Abingdon, VA

#45 Jan 4, 2013
are ignorant as Hell. None of this should have ever been put on here. What's wrong with you fools?
Misti cook

United States

#46 Jan 15, 2013
Whoever posted as Michelle that was cruel & uncalled for!! The most important issue now is Sophia!! This child has been through enough & needs all the love & support of her family.. Can u imagine how u would feel if u were told the person that was caring for u was only doing it for money! Hopefully the post is removed & the person responsible comes to their sences & realizes how hurtful that could be for Sophia later in life.. I give props to anyone that takes in a child that they didn't give birth to & shows them love & attention they so desperately need. I know Lisa would not want all this posted for everyone to see & criticize!! So very sad.. I pray that you guys work things out bc all we have in life to truly count on is family.. & I'm sure Sophia would be a lot happier to have as much family surrounding her & loving her as possible, any child would. Everyone handles things differently & hopefully over time the pain will fade some & it will be a little easier to forgive/forgot regardless of situation. I wish all of u guys the very best!!
Her daddy

Pensacola, FL

#47 Feb 26, 2013
You ready michelle?
disgusted

Lebanon, VA

#48 Jul 29, 2014
Sophiasdad wrote:
I talked to and provided for my daughter every day up until her mother said they were leaving the state. Then all numbers i knew where disconnected. She had done this numerous times. Every time before she would stay away for a few months, then it would go back to normal. Next thing i know i hear she is in prison and sophie's been adopted. That is my daughter, and it will all be settled in the courts. The law and truth are on my side. So for those of you who say it's over for me... No.
P.S. Yeah, i have proof, or else this wouldn't be an issue.
Just ask the court for DNA proving your her bio dad and since she knew you were the father she had to lie and tell the judge she didn't know who her father was. You have not signed anything so it's not over. From someone who knows what I'm talking about. Went thru this myself. Just hope you have told the whole truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Packard 50 min f em 10
Micheal Fugate 1 hr Old friend 3
Scott Chafin...pedophile or not 2 hr bloo house 5
pizza plus 3 hr lmao 10
Lebanon Primary Parents get to School Board Mee... 6 hr Do this 8
Alpha mines 13 hr Your obama 2
l.p.s 14 hr Get rid of the pr... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castlewood Mortgages