Morgan Wallace!!
haha

Lebanon, VA

#1 Feb 2, 2011
???
Carrie Ann

Lebanon, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2011
Morgan, huh, she is a very good friend, and nice!! i love her with all my heart...she is always there for me
Carrie Ann

Lebanon, VA

#4 Feb 2, 2011
you! and i love you!!
monkeys rulez

Lebanon, VA

#6 Feb 18, 2011
morgan is a mean brat! shes always being mean to people! she only cares about her self and her so called "friends"!
Carrie Ann

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2011
Excuse me? you do not talk like that to my best friend like that Morgan, she is not a brat or mean. She only cares about her self, Matt, And her real friends and family. You all need to grow up and get a life and stop talking about a 6th grader. I mean god! So Childish! She would give up her life for her friends!

Since: Feb 11

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2011
prob. they r just scared to put there name!

Nashville, TN

#10 Feb 26, 2011
Morgan, don't let these people let you down! They are just jealous of you because your way prettier and you do not deserve to get put down like this you are a amazing person! You have a wonderful personality and a wonderful family as well and that's all that matters! They don't have anything better to do. So just leave Morgan alone!

Nashville, TN

#12 Feb 26, 2011
thats the way to be girl friend. I trained you well! haha jk. and i loves you lots! i wish they would put there real name!
BIG BLACK MAN

Max Meadows, VA

#13 Mar 3, 2011
naw youz need be bakin off da yunguns. naw im sayan?

Since: Mar 11

Lebanon, VA

#15 Mar 8, 2011
BIG BLACK MAN wrote:
naw youz need be bakin off da yunguns. naw im sayan?
who might you be??
sayin

Max Meadows, VA

#16 Mar 12, 2011
morgan is a terrible person and staying all night with "carrie ann" yea i bet its probably for kedrick
JustinDuty

Honaker, VA

#17 Mar 12, 2011
Remember the party on high knob? we had such a good time. your not as innocent as you wish

Lebanon, VA

#18 Mar 13, 2011
sayin wrote:
morgan is a terrible person and staying all night with "carrie ann" yea i bet its probably for kedrick
excuse me i did not go to carebears house 4 ked!!! she is my best friends & ked didnt even stay with us
So grow up & im not a terible person i did absolutly nothing wrong && what are you talking about party on high knob?? are you talking to me??
Anonymous

Gate City, VA

#19 Mar 26, 2011
okay i think u all need to stop runnin o mouth on this site if ya dont know her dont judge her i hate this site its nothin but drama i hate it

Max Meadows, VA

#20 Mar 28, 2011
lizzy poo loves u wrote:
okay i think u all need to stop runnin o mouth on this site if ya dont know her dont judge her i hate this site its nothin but drama i hate it
Thx & that is corect they dont know a thing about me...
Kandee

Lebanon, VA

#21 Apr 30, 2011
monkeys rulez wrote:
morgan is a mean brat! shes always being mean to people! she only cares about her self and her so called "friends"!
When you get the guts to say this to me or to her face, then you can call yourself a decent human being. As for right now, you are a spineless worm. Just because you aren't half as pretty or amazing as her doesn't give you the right to talk about her. She's obviously a lot better of a person than you because she doesn't have to come on topix and post stupid bull crap about you. This is my little sister we're talking about, and I wouldn't hesitate to punch every tooth in your head down your throat. You need to watch yourself. You have already proven she is a lot more mature than you and has decent manners and was raised right by just posting that. If you don't know what you're talking about, you need to shut up. She's in the 6th grade, and there are way worse kids than her, so lay off, mkay?
Kandee

Lebanon, VA

#22 Apr 30, 2011
sayin wrote:
Hahahahaha! That's hilarious! You are a complete idiot :)
sara

Ruther Glen, VA

#23 May 1, 2011
you all just stfu about Morgan there's NOTHING wrong with her shes a good, nice person if u don't have anything nice to say about her than its as simple as DON'T comment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white elephant (Aug '14) 4 hr Owner 9
wise county yard sale (Jul '12) 18 hr honeymylove 17
Blast from my past 21 hr SOULMATE TO 22
How has Randall Payne been Sun Truth 28
women who like sex (May '12) Sun Dina 32
Where is Dr. Kanwal now? Jun 24 What I heard 6
Bush kids doing burnouts on Reeds Valley RD Jun 24 needs to be stopped 5

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance