Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

Morgan, huh, she is a very good friend, and nice!! i love her with all my heart...she is always there for me
Carrie Ann

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

you! and i love you!!
monkeys rulez

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

morgan is a mean brat! shes always being mean to people! she only cares about her self and her so called "friends"!
Carrie Ann

Saltville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

Excuse me? you do not talk like that to my best friend like that Morgan, she is not a brat or mean. She only cares about her self, Matt, And her real friends and family. You all need to grow up and get a life and stop talking about a 6th grader. I mean god! So Childish! She would give up her life for her friends!

Since: Feb 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

prob. they r just scared to put there name!

Saltville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Morgan, don't let these people let you down! They are just jealous of you because your way prettier and you do not deserve to get put down like this you are a amazing person! You have a wonderful personality and a wonderful family as well and that's all that matters! They don't have anything better to do. So just leave Morgan alone!

Saltville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

thats the way to be girl friend. I trained you well! haha jk. and i loves you lots! i wish they would put there real name!
BIG BLACK MAN

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

naw youz need be bakin off da yunguns. naw im sayan?

Since: Mar 11

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

BIG BLACK MAN wrote:
naw youz need be bakin off da yunguns. naw im sayan?
who might you be??
sayin

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

morgan is a terrible person and staying all night with "carrie ann" yea i bet its probably for kedrick
JustinDuty

Honaker, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Remember the party on high knob? we had such a good time. your not as innocent as you wish

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

sayin wrote:
morgan is a terrible person and staying all night with "carrie ann" yea i bet its probably for kedrick
excuse me i did not go to carebears house 4 ked!!! she is my best friends & ked didnt even stay with us
So grow up & im not a terible person i did absolutly nothing wrong && what are you talking about party on high knob?? are you talking to me??
Anonymous

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

okay i think u all need to stop runnin o mouth on this site if ya dont know her dont judge her i hate this site its nothin but drama i hate it

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

lizzy poo loves u wrote:
okay i think u all need to stop runnin o mouth on this site if ya dont know her dont judge her i hate this site its nothin but drama i hate it
Thx & that is corect they dont know a thing about me...
Kandee

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Judged:

monkeys rulez wrote:
morgan is a mean brat! shes always being mean to people! she only cares about her self and her so called "friends"!
When you get the guts to say this to me or to her face, then you can call yourself a decent human being. As for right now, you are a spineless worm. Just because you aren't half as pretty or amazing as her doesn't give you the right to talk about her. She's obviously a lot better of a person than you because she doesn't have to come on topix and post stupid bull crap about you. This is my little sister we're talking about, and I wouldn't hesitate to punch every tooth in your head down your throat. You need to watch yourself. You have already proven she is a lot more mature than you and has decent manners and was raised right by just posting that. If you don't know what you're talking about, you need to shut up. She's in the 6th grade, and there are way worse kids than her, so lay off, mkay?
Kandee

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

sayin wrote:
Hahahahaha! That's hilarious! You are a complete idiot :)
sara

Farmville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Judged:

you all just stfu about Morgan there's NOTHING wrong with her shes a good, nice person if u don't have anything nice to say about her than its as simple as DON'T comment!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Castlewood Discussions

Search the Castlewood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 1 hr Pete 2,536
group fun 2 hr Bubba 16
AKA: Shelia Wise (Nov '13) 12 hr sayit1 4
Shane Hall Wed V_for_Vendetta 4
the new places coming to the wood. Tue uppermostcwood 1
MatThew Harmen and JesSe BeVins? creepy ugly wa... Tue jessebevins 7
What was going on in the Flats Friday Jul 6 concerned 5
•••
•••