Yep she likes cornbread pretty good and taters too
what about her

Castlewood, VA

#3 Jun 21, 2013
What you have want to know and why?
Josh Lawrence

Gate City, VA

#4 Jun 21, 2013
I just saw her around Oxbo Park and asked my friend who she was, She is very attractive. I just wanted to know more about her.
what about her

Castlewood, VA

#5 Jun 22, 2013
I believe she's married.
judy

United States

#6 Jun 23, 2013
she is a very nice girl..very sweet i dont think she is married and from castlewood ,,maybe check phone book for crystal thats her moms name
Josh Lawrence

Gate City, VA

#7 Jun 23, 2013
I hope she isn't Married! I'd really like to maybe date her.
Josh Lawrence

Gate City, VA

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Who is she supposedly Married to?
jeswanderen

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2013
R u sur its not pilgram ?
Josh Lawrence

Gate City, VA

#10 Jun 23, 2013
No Its Milgrim
jus how it is

Taylors, SC

#11 Jun 23, 2013
Josh Lawrence listen son grow some balls my friend......just ask her out the worst that can happen is she says no or says shes with someone but if you ask then atleast you know you tried ...go getter son you can do this .....let us know how it goes for ya
pokeahuntas

United States

#12 Jun 23, 2013
R u sure ?
Josh Lawrence

Gate City, VA

#13 Jun 23, 2013
Well, I dont know where to find her or what her number is or anything that i was i am trying to find
Josh Lawrence

Gate City, VA

#14 Jun 23, 2013
Yes its Brittany Milgrim

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 23, 2013
She's not married. She has a facebook. No evidence of a relationship. She's a nice girl. Search Brittany Nicole Milgrim on facebook and go for it! Fyi, she's real big into Jesus, so I hope you are too.
Josh Lawrence

Gate City, VA

#16 Jun 23, 2013
She sounds just as pretty as she looks!
Hell

United States

#17 Jun 23, 2013
Just contact her and find out.
Her ex

United States

#18 Jun 23, 2013
I dated her once, she is very insecure an has the lowest self esteem there is. I guess where she is so insecure she asked a lot of questions. But she is such a great person. There are very few bad things I could say about her. When I dated her she worked a lot, and i just couldn't see her so she was a hard one not to cheat on. I feel bad for what I did, she didn't deserve that. I haven't talked to her since she graduated and didn't even know she was back in town. That girl will make a good name for herself and will be very successful. Although, she doesn't date a lot. Probably because she's so insecure and doesn't talk to a lot of people.
Letting u Know

Salem, VA

#19 Aug 29, 2013
Her MOTHER!!! Ohhh what a MILF! Just wish she would stop lowering her standards in men because she is built, stacked, and funny and loves to have a good time in life! Her taste in men?????? SUUUUUCKS!!!!
I agree

Roanoke, VA

#20 Sep 30, 2013
The mom is very attractive and I agree with that post she can do sooooooo much better with men. I believe it is from her ex that who used to berate her and her confidence is lacking. The guy she is with now???? OMG, butt arse ugly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jettie Cox 2 hr Mommabear 20
crazy 3 hr huckely berry 1
Dr. Kanwal (Mar '11) 8 hr yay123 58
Working while on disability check 15 hr Fred 2
Jamie Hall Apr 22 Roman Reigns 9
Jason Finch from castlewood? (Jun '15) Apr 22 Dumb 4
Timmy Snead (May '11) Apr 20 Heres the truth 6

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance