24224cwood

Castlewood, VA

#1 Jun 13, 2012
5 months pregnant, yet still drinking and smoking on the regular. what's with that?
cutie_with_booti e

Lebanon, VA

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Who the daddy this time? dont she already have one?
Knows her

Roanoke, VA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
eric carter is the daddy but baby didnt make it
omg

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Did it die!?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Pretty sure the daddy was a Helbert, but I could be wrong. His younger sister was a Helbert I know. Yes, the baby died at about 8 months into the pregnancy.
omg

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2013
If it died because of her drinking or anything like that she should be put in jail!!!
get a life

Lexington, SC

#7 Mar 21, 2013
why dont u all worry bout urselfs instead of other peoples talk about ur own life .. n no it wasnt drinkin n smokin that happened to the baby .. barb is a good person n has been gettin her life on track shes been off everythin for bout 2 years before u post shit kno ur facts first instead instead of lieing
omg

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2013
whatever sure she is !
rasha

Lebanon, VA

#9 Mar 22, 2013
her x husband is hot
get a life

Blacksburg, SC

#10 Mar 22, 2013
if u knew so much ud kno she was !
rasha

Lebanon, VA

#11 Mar 22, 2013
huh
omg

Rock Hill, SC

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Like you? You probable drink woth her or you are her!
really

Lebanon, VA

#13 Mar 23, 2013
i have known barbara since i was in 5th grade and i have lived with her for almost 2 years yea she made mistakes but i wouldnt wish losing a chid on no ine

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 23, 2013
no one said they wished that on her. I feel very sorry for her loss, but she's the only one to blame. I have friends (I never had any interest in tagging along with them in her company) that told me she drank with them while she was very pregnant. I'm not just talking one beer either.
OMG

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Right no one was wishing anything on get but she is very much the ression it died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castlewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whose cheating at camp 18 30 min Curious 1
Chris Music 3 hr Curious 1
Dr Bailey (Jul '14) 4 hr Unknown 22
Dime Store Cowboy 5 hr Jigalo 2
Rocky ball 6 hr In the know 7
Rhonda Brown 10 hr Badden 13
Police discrimination 13 hr Esteemed Battle 14

Castlewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance