Cugino's Florissant
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Went there last night with the wife. Was surprised..It's a great place. Good food..HUGE beer selection. VERY reasonable prices. We had a good time. Will definitely go back.
IMHO, the quality of the food has gone down. Our recent experiences was that the fried chicken was skinny and cooked in old oil and the pizza toppings were thinned out compared to previously. Good salads and bread though, and yes good beer. They have ball game specials in the bar--but they need to step up the food quality to previous levels.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#3 Apr 10, 2013
i didn't know there was such a thing as BAD beer. we though the food was pretty good when we went there.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#5 Apr 10, 2013
there use to be a place on howdershell , i think it was lagrasso's they had all kinds of beer from around the world it's a shame they are gone now. there is alot of people i use to work with that bum in cugino's and know the gal that run the bar. i've had alot of fun in there.
Earthling

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 10, 2013
The last time I went I had horrible service. It took them three tries to get a large pepperoni pizza correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castle Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
water slides back in the 1980s in Florissant 4 hr Marcus Welby 2
Open Borders, What do you get ? Sat Miss Grundy 4
Metrolink to baseball game Sat Miss Grundy 18
Exposing Florissant Sat exposing florissant 9
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) Jul 21 Enter Username 201
a really honest discussion on race Jul 20 Fontella 2
Dumb American Youth (Oct '16) Jul 19 Marcus Welby 35

Castle Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance