First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Captain Spaulding

Chesterfield, MO

#1 May 25, 2012
Looks like florissant is getting a hot shots in the old Brewskees location on florissant road!!!
hope not

AOL

#2 May 25, 2012
I hope not, we have enough bars, and we should only support the family owned bars and restaruants.
Miss Pickle

Florissant, MO

#3 May 25, 2012
Competition is good for all business even the saloons. We are getting alot of new buildings all over Florissant. Mayor Schneider must be doing something right to my way of thinking. The people who whine and cry about every little thing that the Mayor does will never be happy or content.Com plaints are the only thing they are good at giving.Don't they get tired of running down everything he tries to do to keep Florissant a good community? I like him and I'm sorry that "some" of the "elderly hate him".
Ha Ha

United States

#4 May 25, 2012
Wasn't there a HOT SHOTS on Lindbergh near Crown car wash? The old Betty's Place maybe?
Florissant Hotshots

Ballwin, MO

#5 Dec 15, 2012
The Hotshots in Florissant is a family owned bar. It happens to be one of Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill's first franchises. Please stop by to meet the owner, as he is VERY friendly and always up there for lunch.

Check us out on Facebook!:)
www.facebook.com/hotshotsflorissant
Diane

United States

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Went here with my daughter and we really enjoyed yourselves. The food is plentiful and delicious. Everyone was so nice. We will definitely be going back.
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

#7 Dec 17, 2012
i hear they have good chicken wings.
miss pickle

Malden, MO

#8 Dec 18, 2012
There Cob Salad is wonderful! Plan on going there once a week if possible.Seems like a happy place to me. We all need alittle happiness in our lives. Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!Especially wishing our Police a safe holiday.They are risking their lives every day they come to work. Merry Christmas to our new Mayor and Merry christmas to all council members.
old flo

Wentzville, MO

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Mark I think you are right. It wasn't open very long
Ha Ha wrote:
Wasn't there a HOT SHOTS on Lindbergh near Crown car wash? The old Betty's Place maybe?
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

#10 Dec 20, 2012
old flo wrote:
Mark I think you are right. It wasn't open very long<quoted text>
i'm pretty sure it wa a place called hotshots i think there was alot of fights in there.
ahha

Irving, TX

#11 Dec 20, 2012
any bar in flo is bound to become a safe haven for violent dope dealing apes.
sparky sparkles

Whittier, CA

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Florissant Hotshots wrote:
The Hotshots in Florissant is a family owned bar. It happens to be one of Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill's first franchises. Please stop by to meet the owner, as he is VERY friendly and always up there for lunch.
Check us out on Facebook!:)
www.facebook.com/hotshotsflorissant
Badboy $4,818-,449,.2 Million
Link,flavor,flav,sparky,&, skate,boarding,flavor,flav,lic ensed,flavor,flav,records,flav ,Sold For $4.2 Million
from,other,sparky$4.2,flavor$4 .2,sparky,application,flavor”, tabbed,browsing,flavors,prefer encean,Flavor Flav Sold Badboy $4,818-,449,.2 Million
in,certain,cases,fine,flav,hip hop,live,sparky,Flavor Flav Sold Badboy For $4.2 Million,spars,spears,pears,dea rs,sparks,sparrks,flavors.
Sparkysparkster&flavorfame ,flav,flamer,flamingflav,gay,f lav,gayman,gayboys,flavor,spar ky,dee,dee,devante,
fave,flav,dave,flav in a cave,stuff,$4.2dave,slaveFixed an,Flavor Flav Sold Badboy $4,818-,449,.2 MillionFor $4.2 Million,flavor,flav,sparkster, dave,is,save,nayve,cave,dave,f lave,flavor,
Sparks flavor,Sparksters flav flavor,Sparkster's flavors,flavaf Sparkster,flab Sparkyspark,flaabv SparkyMalarkey
Sparkster, Flavor Flav Sold Badboy For $4.2 Million,topix flavor flav, topix,flavor,topixflavorflav,t opixhome,home,hosle,enter,flav orflav,directory
Sparksters,$4.2flavors1taa,att ,Flavor Flav Sold Badboy For $4.2 Million,flavor,sparky,flav,spa rks,sparkster,sparky,flav,flav or flav &, Sparky & Flava, flavsta
Pale Dago

Saint Peters, MO

#13 Dec 21, 2012
SAY WHAT?
sparky sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>Badboy $4,818-,449,.2 Million
Link,flavor,flav,sparky,&, skate,boarding,flavor,flav,lic ensed,flavor,flav,records,flav ,Sold For $4.2 Million
from,other,sparky$4.2,flavor$4 .2,sparky,application,flavor”, tabbed,browsing,flavors,prefer encean,Flavor Flav Sold Badboy $4,818-,449,.2 Million
in,certain,cases,fine,flav,hip hop,live,sparky,Flavor Flav Sold Badboy For $4.2 Million,spars,spears,pears,dea rs,sparks,sparrks,flavors.
Sparkysparkster&flavorfame ,flav,flamer,flamingflav,gay,f lav,gayman,gayboys,flavor,spar ky,dee,dee,devante,
fave,flav,dave,flav in a cave,stuff,$4.2dave,slaveFixed an,Flavor Flav Sold Badboy $4,818-,449,.2 MillionFor $4.2 Million,flavor,flav,sparkster, dave,is,save,nayve,cave,dave,f lave,flavor,
Sparks flavor,Sparksters flav flavor,Sparkster's flavors,flavaf Sparkster,flab Sparkyspark,flaabv SparkyMalarkey
Sparkster, Flavor Flav Sold Badboy For $4.2 Million,topix flavor flav, topix,flavor,topixflavorflav,t opixhome,home,hosle,enter,flav orflav,directory
Sparksters,$4.2flavors1taa,att ,Flavor Flav Sold Badboy For $4.2 Million,flavor,sparky,flav,spa rks,sparkster,sparky,flav,flav or flav &, Sparky & Flava, flavsta
Spam Jibberish

Saint Peters, MO

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Pale Dago wrote:
SAY WHAT?<quoted text>
Yeah, and they thought Chuckieville people were idiots!
Moved

High Ridge, MO

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Spam Jibberish wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and they thought Chuckieville people were idiots!
STFU shine and happy kwanza!
Historian

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Moved wrote:
<quoted text>STFU shine and happy kwanza!
Leave Kwanza out of it f u ktard.
Big TEX

Irving, TX

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>Leave Kwanza out of it f u ktard.
Kwanza deez nuts Bytch!
Maybe just me

Florissant, MO

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Hardhead wrote:
i hear they have good chicken wings.
Not sure about the wings - had something else that was okay - until the Rap Crap started on the sound system!
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 4, 2013
i'm not eating anywhere that's playing that jungle music, no matter how good it is. hot shots are you listening?
Play Some DAVID ALLAN COE

Irving, TX

#20 Feb 4, 2013
I LIKE COFFEE AND I LIKE TEA BUT I DON'T LIKE N------ NO SIR E!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castle Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 10 min Married With Chil... 4
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision 13 min Here Is One 14
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 19 min Uncle Bob 1,628
More protests sparked after shooting near Ferguson 20 min Married With Chil... 1
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 20 min Thanks 452
Another Black With A Damaged Brain Shot 26 min neveratfault 4
Protests Are Starting Again In St. Louis After ... 31 min tig ol bitties 7
Castle Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Castle Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Castle Point News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Castle Point

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
Jeff Fisher thought Josh Brown should have been ejected for kick
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Preston Parker fined $15,000 for role in brawl with Rams
ESPN12:17 PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports