Grant County Teen Accidentally Electr...

Grant County Teen Accidentally Electrocutes Self While Shocking Worms

There are 2 comments on the KGAN story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Grant County Teen Accidentally Electrocutes Self While Shocking Worms. In it, KGAN reports that:

A 13-year-old from Cassville, WI has died after accidentally electrocuting himself Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGAN.

Ryan McNamara

Deposit, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2011
Im one of the few in his middle school class and i wish this never happened but R.I.P. Evan u will be missed!
Rachel

Windsor, NY

#2 Jul 14, 2011
I only live a few miles a way from Casseville and when i saw this boy in the paper i realized i knew him and i was so sad. He was the same age as me.
R.I.P Evan!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Donald Trump and the National Debt Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 so you know 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Unsafe rail cars on the BNSF (Jul '14) Jul '14 Richard L Pein 1
fish (Apr '14) Apr '14 tiny toes 1
Election Who do you support for State Assembly in Wiscon... (Oct '10) Nov '10 SWBadger 9

Cassville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cassville Mortgages