First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nate

Baldwin, WI

#21 Oct 25, 2010
Medical marijuana is an important issue. As is overcrowded jail cells. Legalize marijuana now. My vote is going for Mike.
Andrew

Hudson, WI

#22 Oct 25, 2010
Boo Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has heard of him Todd. And guess what Todd, I very much pay attention.Where in the hell would I find out about him.
www.weaponofmassreduction.org
or
www.krsieanforcongress.com
Check out the debate and interview videos...
Boo Bob

Rio, WI

#23 Oct 26, 2010
Kind is losing cuz he has played they same old Washington (vote right along party lines) politics.He has been there long enuff.It's over for Kind.

Since: Oct 10

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Oct 26, 2010
Boo Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has heard of him Todd. And guess what Todd, I very much pay attention.Where in the hell would I find out about him.
He's participated in all of the debates. How exactly are you getting your information if you're not watching the debates? Are you simply counting road signs and bumper stickers?
Northern Wisconsin NORML

Delafield, WI

#25 Oct 29, 2010
Boo Bob

Rio, WI

#26 Oct 30, 2010
Koeppel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's participated in all of the debates. How exactly are you getting your information if you're not watching the debates? Are you simply counting road signs and bumper stickers?
Sure that is what I do ....pompus ass.I want to vote for Otis Campbell,that would make sense.
Aaron

La Crosse, WI

#27 Oct 31, 2010
Best for WI.
gary meskers

Rice Lake, WI

#28 Nov 1, 2010
new blood

Since: Oct 10

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Nov 1, 2010
Boo Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Sure that is what I do ....pompus ass.I want to vote for Otis Campbell,that would make sense.
No need for name calling. I was simply wondering why you hadn't heard of him. He's participated in all of the debates. The only difference is that he doesn't have the budget to buy oceans of yard signs and the big party guys don't bother spending thousands of $ on TV commercials to try and smear him.
Ski

Holmen, WI

#30 Nov 2, 2010
Ron Kind sided with Obama on the health care takeover. We MUST throw him out and repeal that law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 12 hr An NFL Fan 7,061
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
Unsafe rail cars on the BNSF Jul '14 Richard L Pein 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
fish Apr '14 tiny toes 1
Cassville Dating
Find my Match

Cassville Jobs

Cassville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cassville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cassville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]