China Buffet across from K-Mart

Posted in the Cassville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: Feb 09

Chazy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 19, 2009
 
About 2 years ago my husband ate the egg drop soup there and got salmonella poisoning. Just wondering if anyone else had the same ailment, just to try and get proof. That soup cost us a $2200 hospital bill and they should have to pay it for their negligence.
Run em out of town

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 23, 2009
 
Moma4Sage wrote:
About 2 years ago my husband ate the egg drop soup there and got salmonella poisoning. Just wondering if anyone else had the same ailment, just to try and get proof. That soup cost us a $2200 hospital bill and they should have to pay it for their negligence.
You went to the hospital right afterwards? Did you tell the hospital where he ate? They would be VERY interested to know where he ate.

A complaint to the FDA would prompt an investigation, and they would crawl up their commie ass with a microscope. Any hint of ANY contamination on ANYthing would create probable cause.

THEN you file a lawsuit for damages.
ouch

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 7, 2009
 
I posted a thread in the Utica forum about this place. Stay far, far away from these dirtbags. My girlfriend was there when a guy bit into a cockroach and the little lady at the counter was trying to chase him down for payment yelling "you must pay" while the poor guy stormed towards the door. Finally he turned to her and told her "F-you I just bit into a damn cockroach" and walked out. I also had a bad experience there (before my GF told me her nightmare) when I was there I saw a roach that was as big as a egg crawling up the dining room wall. If there are roaches in the dining room I can only imagine the kitchen quantity.
charmed68

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 12, 2009
 
ouch wrote:
I posted a thread in the Utica forum about this place. Stay far, far away from these dirtbags. My girlfriend was there when a guy bit into a cockroach and the little lady at the counter was trying to chase him down for payment yelling "you must pay" while the poor guy stormed towards the door. Finally he turned to her and told her "F-you I just bit into a damn cockroach" and walked out. I also had a bad experience there (before my GF told me her nightmare) when I was there I saw a roach that was as big as a egg crawling up the dining room wall. If there are roaches in the dining room I can only imagine the kitchen quantity.
Why did'nt you step on the thing , then show the owner's , so they can't deny anything, and also make sure other people saw the squashed remains , so you have witnesses ?
hello

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 10, 2010
 
did anyone hear about them shutting the place down recently because they were serving dog?
MAMA

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 19, 2010
 
yuk
Hey Wow

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 4, 2013
 
Why is this place closed down?
It was called "China Buffet".
Mick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 4, 2013
 
Its over, its closed, closse this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cassville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cassville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cassville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cassville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••