john doe

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2010
Anyone know anything about her Chows she sells?
conmunity member

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2010
H
john doe wrote:
Anyone know anything about her Chows se sells?
I've always heard that she takes good care of her dogs why?
john doe

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2010
I dont think she does, she won't let me see the parents of the pup. And she has been very misleading about her kennel. Just wondering what the local citizens knew about the well-being of her dogs.
conmunity member

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2010
Do you not know where she is located you could contact the inspectors that inspect her kennel
john doe

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2010
Dont know the address just know its Cassville and her USDA license expired in '08.
Bill

Decatur, GA

#6 Dec 3, 2011
Any more info on her? She uses United all breed registry. This is always a red flag. Hope she isn't a puppy mill
momo

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 4, 2011
John doe is probably some animal rights activist starting crap about an innocent person trying to make an honest living.
Beware

Joplin, MO

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Stay away from her dogs. Scammers. Take it from a local.
Jojo

Fairfield, CA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Does anyone know bout Donna Greeks Akitas? If they are healthy or real?
Jojo

Fairfield, CA

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Why should people sray away from her dogs?
CJoy

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jul 18, 2013
We bought a chow puppy from her a year ago and was completed satisfied. Puppy was well taken care and he's a beautiful 1 year with quite a personality.
Jojo

Fairfield, CA

#12 Jul 19, 2013
CJoy wrote:
We bought a chow puppy from her a year ago and was completed satisfied. Puppy was well taken care and he's a beautiful 1 year with quite a personality.
was he shipped or sid u pick him up
Thom Miller

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Sep 3, 2013
I bought a female chow from Donna in 2009. The pup was flown into St. Louis and was well cared for and very well socialized even at 8 weeks of age. Very healthy and happy from the first day. I even go as ar as to say. She is the best dog I have ever had. She likes everybody. Great temperment. Where the negative comments are coming from, I have no idea. From the time I purchased my pup Donna was always available and answered all my questions and once I had purchased my chow. Donna sent a picture of my chow as she grew untl she was flown to St. Louis. Donna was very professional !! My dog is 4 years old now and is a great dog.
j connelly

Lady Lake, FL

#14 Oct 16, 2013
am trying to locate her to refer someone to her to buy a chowchow pup. i bought a female pup from her several years ago,three years maybe and everything seemed to be done professionally i had no complaints,my dog does have some issues personality wise i think its because she was an obivous runt pup which is why i chose her from the photos alone-looking so tough trying to push up on her legs for the picture,littermates were bigger it seemed so this one likely had to learn how to 'bluff'to get in for food,etc.shes a beauty,a silver shaded blue (underneath of tail is silver white)never had any health problems except uti as baby.has had two healthy litters and we arent having any more.all shots,vet records,etc were in order and i disagree about the breed registry,puppy maills can be ckc or akc just as easily as all breed registry.i would be very suprised if she were a mill-type operation,her website didnt seem ran like they do theirs at all
anon

Fordland, MO

#15 Dec 8, 2013
john doe wrote:
Anyone know anything about her Chows she sells?
Stay away from her. She is a very dishonest person.
Thom Miller

Columbia, IL

#16 Dec 8, 2013
Any cause to call her dishonest? Did you have a beef with her. The public needs to know more than the fact you yourself distrust her. She treated me very well.
anon

Ozark, MO

#17 Dec 18, 2013
Thom Miller wrote:
Any cause to call her dishonest? Did you have a beef with her. The public needs to know more than the fact you yourself distrust her. She treated me very well.
A few years back, another kennel owner was going through a divorce and needed to relocate. Donna graciously offered to house all her dogs until the person found a new place and kennel. She had the person sign over the dogs paperwork to her to make things easier. When the person found a place, Donna refused to give the dogs back and sold them all for her own profit. There was nothing this person could do because she had signed the dogs over, but that's besides the point. She was supposed to be a friend helping a a friend in need, but instead took advantage of the situation to make her own profit.
anon

Ozark, MO

#18 Dec 18, 2013
I don't think I've ever actually heard of her mistreating customers, but I definitely would never buy a dog from her knowing things she's done to others in the past and how dishonest she can be. I gladly take my business elsewhere.
Krystal

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Feb 10, 2014
I have 4 dogs all from Donna she can be misleading in colors, size, and sex of the liters but she has the most amazingly beautiful and wonderful Akitas!
Garza1987

United States

#20 Sep 17, 2014
We bought our beautiful Koda from her this past December........no complaints here....except we want another akita!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanya Cook or Bay (Aug '11) Oct '16 Lee 2
nick blevins Sep '16 disguted 1
possible scammer in town (Jan '16) Sep '16 Victim 2
News McDonald County Toddler Dies In Hot Car Aug '16 Mrg1112 2
H Hwy Jun '16 Searching 1
Walmart (May '16) May '16 Scott 1
Mary Hicks (Jan '11) May '16 Scott 3

Cassville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance