Candidates for Cass County District J...

Candidates for Cass County District Judge

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Jul 20, 2008, titled Candidates for Cass County District Judge. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Dale E. Blunier Age: 52 Address: 2644 Acorn St., Edwardsburg Occupation: Attorney Incumbent: No Web site: www.daleblunier.com 1. Why do you want to be a district judge? 1. I want to give back to this county by ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

James Parker

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2008
It is very important that Cass County voters pick someone decent for District Judge. Like Dale Blunier.

Scott Teter is an ASSASSIN.

www.pecktec.com/rainbowfarm

He denied the Rainbow Farm defendants due process of law by declaring them guilty by TV press conference, instead of by trial. He set up the seige and its deadly consequence. Then he refused to release the records, covering it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 100 jobs to be created as Premier Tool & Die ex... (Jul '11) Apr 30 America 2
News Dangerous trains rolling through West Michigan. Apr '15 Who 1
Daniel Berry (Nov '09) Apr '15 bikerman 2
who knows where anything is Apr '15 wandering 1
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Apr '15 granddaughterbaby... 802
Debate: Marijuana - Niles, MI (Sep '11) Apr '15 Eric 11
Review: Selge Construction Co Inc Apr '15 in a construction... 1
More from around the web

Cassopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]