Crack down in Cass on drunk driving b...

Crack down in Cass on drunk driving begins Aug. 15

There are 2 comments on the Niles Daily Star story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Crack down in Cass on drunk driving begins Aug. 15. In it, Niles Daily Star reports that:

From Aug. 15 to Sept. 1, all of the law enforcement agencies in Cass County and in 54 other counties in Michigan will be cracking down on impaired driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Niles Daily Star.

Since: Aug 08

Elkhart, IN

#1 Aug 14, 2008
Wow... an entire half month of quality enforcement. I feel better.
William

Saint Albans, ME

#2 Aug 18, 2008
What brought this "crack down" about?? I wish i could pick a span of time a few times a year and announce that during this time i am going to actually pay attention and do my job to the best of my abilities. For the rest of the year i will be slacking off. People will grab ahold of any popular issue and try to make it look like they really care and are actually doing something. Some times the whole world just makes me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Jan '17 Faith Michigan 819
News Berrien County Recount Set For Wednesday Jan '17 Lloyd 1
BIG Foot sighting Dec '16 NRA 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1
What is good in the candidate? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1
UFO Brandywine (Aug '16) Aug '16 Crazylady 1
News Cass County Prosecutor Endorses Undersheriff In... (Jul '16) Aug '16 phatdaddychas 2

Cassopolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cassopolis Mortgages