Jury seated for Joseph's Lawless Park trial

Full story: Dowagiac Daily News

A jury selected Tuesday morning in Cass County Circuit Court began hearing testimony for the trial of 18-year-old Jeremy Joseph of Cassopolis.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Jay Dunivan

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

"Jeremy Joseph's Intent was to kill." paragraph is propaganda at it's worst. I hope that his family sues this paper---how could the journalist legally state that prior to any finding by court??? In the rest of the country, journalists are supposed to state facts, not manipulate the public through one-sided perspectives not based on fact. The jury has now been tainted: it has been told he is guilty. If it comes back guilty, it is not a fair trial. But a fight of 3 teenagers against 5 adults is not a fair fight either.(Did the police look for any weapons in the Adults car?)

And in Cassopolis, when 5 intoxicated adults fight with 3 teenagers, I guess the winners go to jail.

If you survive a threat on your life in Michigan, you had better call an attorney.
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2006

Jay Dunivan wrote:
"Jeremy Joseph's Intent was to kill." paragraph is propaganda at it's worst. I hope that his family sues this paper---how could the journalist legally state that prior to any finding by court??? In the rest of the country, journalists are supposed to state facts, not manipulate the public through one-sided perspectives not based on fact. The jury has now been tainted: it has been told he is guilty. If it comes back guilty, it is not a fair trial. But a fight of 3 teenagers against 5 adults is not a fair fight either.(Did the police look for any weapons in the Adults car?)
And in Cassopolis, when 5 intoxicated adults fight with 3 teenagers, I guess the winners go to jail.
If you survive a threat on your life in Michigan, you had better call an attorney.
the police did look in the adults vehicle, they had for 2 months in impound. And 2 of the "teenagers" were 18 therfore they are adults. In my opinion they should spend life in prison.
Rusty Johnson

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
the police did look in the adults vehicle, they had for 2 months in impound. And 2 of the "teenagers" were 18 therfore they are adults. In my opinion they should spend life in prison.
I grew up with Jeremy and honestly he isnt all that bad, but thats beside the point. What about the other 5 "older" adults that were involved? They didnt get anything at all. I see that as a very unfair judical system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cassopolis Discussions

Search the Cassopolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
School board not giving up on Weigel Jul 7 Good King Niles 2
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jun 30 TruthBeTold 5,481
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
Puppymill Jun '14 Animal activist 1
He having baby!! Jun '14 Wow 1
Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Jun '14 liz 793
•••
•••
•••
Cassopolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cassopolis Jobs

•••