Lou Mumford: Swenor election recall s...

Lou Mumford: Swenor election recall stands

There are 2 comments on the South Bend Tribune story from Nov 21, 2007, titled Lou Mumford: Swenor election recall stands. In it, South Bend Tribune reports that:

“How can somebody say lies about you ... and get away with it?'' he said, referring to the recall petition filed by Shirley Hawkins. The petition accused Swenor of making "racial slurs against the people of Benton Harbor, Cassopolis and Vandalia.”

Recalled Cassopolis village councilman Tim Swenor will stay recalled, despite picking up one vote Monday in a recount of votes cast in the Nov. via South Bend Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Bend Tribune.

Stacie Weldon Perry MI

Port Townsend, WA

#1 Aug 29, 2008
Tim Swenor is a great loving wonderful grandfather to my son Phillip and he would NEVER do the things Ms. Hawkins accuses him of. Very sad that while doing an internet search of his name that I find such blasphemy. Tim is THE most upstanding man that I know and besides his wife Sandy, he is the best Christian I know. Shame on you people!!
[email protected]
Stacie Weldon

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 27, 2008
It's not surprising that no one has replied to my defense of Tim Swenor. That is because you all know that your asinine accusations are defamatory and untrue. Shame on you all. Judge, lest thou be judged! For SHAME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Warren May '16 Searchinginms 1
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) May '16 mandi10 816
Damn Jan '16 Gareth 1
News Four people facing meth charges in Niles (Mar '14) Jan '16 Conservativse are... 2
Anna Saenz and Dustin Terry Jan '16 truth 1
customer service - service = (no customer) the ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 WORDSMITH2015 1
News Split in the Lutheran Church over gay marriage ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 USA Today 1

Cassopolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cassopolis Mortgages