Oldest American-born man in USA dies ...

Oldest American-born man in USA dies at 110Oldest American-born man...

There are 1 comment on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Mar 21, 2014, titled Oldest American-born man in USA dies at 110Oldest American-born man.... In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Ethan B. Shelton was the oldest American-born man in the United States and the 68th oldest person in the world, but his family says that distinction wasn't the only thing that made the Michigan Ethan B. Shelton was the oldest American-born man in the United States and the 68th oldest person in the world, but his family says that distinction wasn't ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

Sharon K

Niles, MI

#1 Mar 21, 2014
I have lived here in Niles Michigan for more then fifteen years and
shopped at Shelton store all the time but I don't think I have ever seen
Mr. Shelton in the store, but from what I read he must have been a very
remarkable man, he most likely was to have been blessed to have lived
for 110years and was still going until lately I was told, God Bless hisSoul may he rest in peace. God bless his family, just remember He will be
missed by a lot of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Warren May 28 Searchinginms 1
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) May '16 mandi10 816
Damn Jan '16 Gareth 1
News Four people facing meth charges in Niles (Mar '14) Jan '16 Conservativse are... 2
Anna Saenz and Dustin Terry Jan '16 truth 1
customer service - service = (no customer) the ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 WORDSMITH2015 1
News Split in the Lutheran Church over gay marriage ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 USA Today 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cassopolis Mortgages