Schuette Announces Fake Medical Doctor in Southwest Michigan Pleads Guilty To Five Felonies

There are 4 comments on the State of Michigan story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Schuette Announces Fake Medical Doctor in Southwest Michigan Pleads Guilty To Five Felonies. In it, State of Michigan reports that:

Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette today announced a Southwest Michigan man has pleaded guilty to five felonies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State of Michigan.

An Illegal Alien

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 29, 2012
And to boot, he's an illegal alien!
Mark

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Informed patients are the only way to stop these predators that pretend to be doctors. We should be able to have the best medicine possible. For that, sites like http://www.topusadoctors.com where patients can rate doctors are so useful. It is a shame that some of these guys practice medicine without a license.
ali zeinali baravati

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 23, 2012
i dear friend : All The following same general medicine documents and internal medicine from that university my need ( can u help me ):

Step 1 . Bachelor of Biology ( Degree + Transcripts )( Sep 1995 )(Graduate date )
Step 2 . Certificate Examination MCAT
Step 3 . four year study of medicine ( doctor of medicine )( degree + transcripts )

Step 4 . Residensy of internal medicine

Step 5 . The American Board of internal medicine . is correct ? I am impatiently waiting your answers. Thank you very much ( How much fee )?
Indore Doctor

Indore, India

#4 Dec 1, 2012
doctor help is a medical web portal for everyone looking for any kind of medical Help from qualified doctors or medical experts. Doctor Help has been created with a view to help you find more about your medical problem and correlated doctor before you go and select your doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 100 jobs to be created as Premier Tool & Die ex... (Jul '11) Apr 30 America 2
News Dangerous trains rolling through West Michigan. Apr 25 Who 1
Daniel Berry (Nov '09) Apr 21 bikerman 2
who knows where anything is Apr 19 wandering 1
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Apr 13 granddaughterbaby... 802
Debate: Marijuana - Niles, MI (Sep '11) Apr 12 Eric 11
Review: Selge Construction Co Inc Apr 12 in a construction... 1
More from around the web

Cassopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]