County Down Pastries and Deli opens in Niles with family in mind

Carol Lippert of Cassopolis and her daughter Michele Prillwitz of Niles have been connected by cooking for years. Full Story
IRISH45

Middleboro, MA

#1 May 27, 2006
We were all patiently awaiting the opening of County Down in Niles. My wife and I went there the other day, and it was well worth the wait. You can't beat Bit of Swiss pastries, and the cafe is really a relaxing place to be in. Way to go ladies! This is the perfect addition to Niles' downtown business district.
Paula Marston

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 May 29, 2006
Please let me know where the store is.
SEAN 51

Largo, FL

#3 Sep 1, 2006
I was driving through Niles and tried out the deli and there was an older woman who seemed to be very judgemental by my appearance and treated me rudely, yet fake nice. I did not appreciate her attitude!
Mike Mattis

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2006
SEAN 51 wrote:
I was driving through Niles and tried out the deli and there was an older woman who seemed to be very judgemental by my appearance and treated me rudely, yet fake nice. I did not appreciate her attitude!
I think I get to met her too the other day.
supah

Bellevue, MI

#5 Feb 26, 2007
Isn't it funny? Why would a LITTLE business like that snub the people who would support them? I would say - no matter how good the food is, to never go back!

Besides It's all overpriced there for what you get.
SAM S

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2007
This Place will not last long,like most of the start up places, In the New Niles (old NILES)? way overpriced one time was enough for Me.
Dane

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Jul 17, 2007
Hmm, I rather liked the place. My wife has family in Three Oaks and we've stopped for lunch several times in Niles. County Down has the best food I've had in Niles so far, and I found the service warm and friendly. Not sure what happened with the other reviewers, but I will definitely be going back to County Down on my next trip to Michigan..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Thu Ann 126
Rural Communications......Any dealings with them? (Mar '06) Sep 15 Nsilky67 21
Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Sep 14 Paul 796
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 12 Sybil 95
Bradley Hayslip (Brad) (Jan '09) Sep 2 Its Me 10
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Any girls wanna take my virginity? Aug 29 ChefCurry 1
•••
•••

Cassopolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cassopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cassopolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cassopolis