Do you approve of Richard Kasunic as ...

Do you approve of Richard Kasunic as State Senator?

Posted in the Casselman Forum

Gizelle

Ashburn, VA

#1 Feb 20, 2012
He fought for the people and I want him back in our District; which Gov. Corbett's faulty redistricting map to serve his party took our Democrat Senator away from us unfairly.
john public

Westminster, MD

#2 Feb 25, 2012
He has NO contact email address, which smacks of him engaging in government corruption and hiding from constituents (maybe he's a Nixon Republican or a totalitarian commie!)
OfByForThePoliti cians

Acme, PA

#3 Nov 21, 2012
There are only 4 senators in Pennsylvania, who have not published an email address. Actually, what's the difference? Other than John Murtha and Bill Lloyd, what politician ever read or responded to your email inquiries?
Joaquin DaDogge

Monterey, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2013
I love his integrity!
Tony

Irwin, PA

#5 Sep 14, 2013
What about all of his secret land deals he has?

What about the condo in Broward County Florida he has with Don Redmon, Dale Malinzak, and William Kania?

It went from Barb Parker to Dale Malinzak for 370,000 then 2 months later to Rich Kasunic for 210,000 and you're telling me that's not a pay off?

integrity? give me a break

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherman's (Nov '14) Aug 20 Curios 14
Nicest person in Confluence (Sep '08) Aug 20 Old gray 164
Shawn Riggle (Dec '13) Aug 5 Bee 27
Old Railroad Station (Oct '09) Jul '15 Anonymous 14
Rapist living back in town Jul '15 fox 11
Haircuts? Jul '15 Mee 2
New Cell Tower (Dec '13) Jul '15 quiet one 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselman Mortgages