First Prev
of 8
Next Last
busted

Istanbul, Turkey

#1 Feb 27, 2013
ppl please of check out this manīs facebook.. i have posted a picture with transcipts.. and wondering why the heck is he still a cop.. never be stupid enough to post a pic on faceboook that show you drunk and mishandling firearms..
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
nobody ever accused him of being smart,at least as far as i know
busted

Antalya, Turkey

#3 Feb 27, 2013
u tell me wrote:
nobody ever accused him of being smart,at least as far as i know
i do not think in a manner it was mean .. or Racy.. he posted that himself on facebook. and got to agree with you not very smart. i put out there cause this man is protecting our town?? this is behavior to me that is unacceptable.. plain and simple. donīt want ppl to know your private life.. then donīt post it on facebook.. and he sounds pretty happy with it himself.. his friend suggested it should be framed .. and his reply Oh hell yea.. and thats the way İ roll.. plz this is talk of a teenager. we need more mature ppl protecting us. not this jerk.
busted

Antalya, Turkey

#4 Feb 28, 2013
code of ethics for a policeman here you go..it is our responsibilty to report any mısconduct of any officer ...

NCJRS Abstract

The document referenced below is part of the NCJRS Library collection.
To conduct further searches of the collection, visit the NCJRS Abstracts Database.

How to Obtain Documents

NCJ Number: NCJ 144541
Title: POLICE ETHICS, INTEGRITY, AND OFF-DUTY BEHAVIOR: POLICY ISSUES OF OFFICER CONDUCT (FROM POLICE DEVIANCE, THIRD EDITION, P 29-44, 1994, THOMAS BARKER AND DAVID L CARTER, EDS.-- SEE NCJ-144538)
Author(s): D W Stephens ; D L Carter
Date Published: 1994
Page Count: 16
Sale Source: Anderson Publishing Co
Publicity Director
2035 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45202
United States
Type: Training Materials
Language: English
Annotation: This paper discusses the rationale for and policies relevant to the expectation that police officers will manifest ethical and law-abiding behavior while off-duty.
Abstract: Because police officers are entrusted with the responsibility of enforcing society's laws and protecting citizens from harm, their credibility depends upon their own personal compliance with the law and with behaviors that promote public order and citizen safety. The Law Enforcement Code of Ethics and the Canons of Police Ethics, as well as relevant court decisions indicate that expectations of personal responsibility extend to both on-duty and off-duty behavior. Given the validity of this rationale, police departments should articulate the position that a higher standard of conduct and integrity applies to sworn police officers than to nonsworn citizens. Behavioral expectations for off-duty officers should be specified in written policy and procedures. Policies should include the responsibility of all officers to report wrongdoing by other officers, whether or not the wrongdoing is observed while off-duty. Off-duty behavior should be encompassed in collective- bargaining negotiations and resulting contracts. 20 references and 5 study questions
Main Term(s): Off-duty offenses ; Off-duty police
Index Term(s): Professional conduct and ethics ; Police/ ; Police policies and procedures
Ricky

Johnstown, PA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Haven't you mentioned that you're stationed in Turkey? Yet you've come on here specifically to start a new thread to stir up trouble 5000 miles away.

Don't confuse your tantrum here on Topix with reporting actual misconduct. You're just a gossip and should feel embarrassed by your public immaturity.

Hate is like meth to you and your family. You're controlled by it even as it rots you from the inside out.
LMAO

Johnstown, PA

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Ricky wrote:
Haven't you mentioned that you're stationed in Turkey? Yet you've come on here specifically to start a new thread to stir up trouble 5000 miles away.
Don't confuse your tantrum here on Topix with reporting actual misconduct. You're just a gossip and should feel embarrassed by your public immaturity.
Hate is like meth to you and your family. You're controlled by it even as it rots you from the inside out.
Ricky, You know all about "meth", weren't you the one carted off to jail for dope?
truth

Antalya, Turkey

#7 Mar 1, 2013
ricky.. re-read the Code of ethics of an police officer.. i know that might be difficult for you to do... but really really focus hard and try to clear your head from all the fog that has been caused from the meth and dope you smoke.. Your brother has no place behind a badge.. he put it out there on facebook and no one hacked into his account.. you can go to anyone account on FB.. you see numb nuts... when you post a photo you have the option of making it available to the public to see or keeping it private.. he was unwise (thats putting it lightly) and made it so anyone could see ..share or download it.. a police officer conduct is to be held higher then those of cilvians therefore is conducting is unbecoming of policeman...he used poor judgement plain and simple.. and KARMA is a b**ch
Ricky

Johnstown, PA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
truth wrote:
ricky.. re-read the Code of ethics of an police officer.. i know that might be difficult for you to do... but really really focus hard and try to clear your head from all the fog that has been caused from the meth and dope you smoke.. Your brother has no place behind a badge.. he put it out there on facebook and no one hacked into his account.. you can go to anyone account on FB.. you see numb nuts... when you post a photo you have the option of making it available to the public to see or keeping it private.. he was unwise (thats putting it lightly) and made it so anyone could see ..share or download it.. a police officer conduct is to be held higher then those of cilvians therefore is conducting is unbecoming of policeman...he used poor judgement plain and simple.. and KARMA is a b**ch
It's obvious Keller used poor judgement but your seething hate blinds you.

Look in the mirror. Tawdry, trashy, trouble-making gossips, like you, are more despicable than a fool posting a photo to Facebook.
ha ha

Somerset, PA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Just looked at KDKA Facebook there is the picture asking should he be fired i agree he should be but what i noticed is out of 1400+comments NOT one Bittinger commented humm wonder why oh that's right you can't hide behind a fake name on Facebook
Valorous

Johnstown, PA

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Keller is the scum of all scum. He's an outright idiot who abuses his power. A man like him shouldn't be a cop.I don't know about you but I'd feel a lot safer with no cop at all. He needs his badge taken away from him even the state cops don't like him. He calls for back up of stupid crap. I guess he's afraid of an altercation or something.
truth

Antalya, Turkey

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Ricky wrote:
good grief you really need to quit assuming things.. İ am not stationed in Turkey.. İ live here with my family numbnuts. some of us actually do leave Confluence and see the rest of the world..and public immaturity i think the freaking Photo speaks volumes of immaturity! Definition of Gossip--Gossip is idle talk or rumor about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts, views and slander. This term is used pejoratively by its reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted, and it also describes idle chat, a rumor of personal, or trivial nature.

Fact-A fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether it can be proven to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.

and its not gossip .. its a fact that he was under the influence as he posted in his facebook page i donīt even remember taking the picture.. and also stating that his wife was the sober one.. so stick that feather in your hat.
truth

Antalya, Turkey

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Ricky--
Please stop judging your own comments.. My hate does not blind me but apparently all the meth and dope you have smoked has blinded you..why am i dispicable.. because he got caught..well if thats dispicable then i guess being drunk while in the possesion of firearms and no concern for those around him and thier safety is oustanding??.. geez well i guess he is an upstanding guy. really come on .. he posted that damn pic noone hacked into his account he made comments on there as did his freinds wanna give it another try ---ricky
Louise

Johnstown, PA

#13 Mar 1, 2013
ha ha wrote:
Just looked at KDKA Facebook there is the picture asking should he be fired i agree he should be but what i noticed is out of 1400+comments NOT one Bittinger commented humm wonder why oh that's right you can't hide behind a fake name on Facebook
I don't think the "Bittinger's" are even in the state, last I heard they moved to Texas or somewhere down south.
truth

Antalya, Turkey

#14 Mar 1, 2013
ha ha wrote:
had to bring the bittingers in it didnīt you.. dumbass
Valorous

Johnstown, PA

#15 Mar 1, 2013
I suppose that the Bittingers are pretty famous. Seems to me that people wish they could be like them and leave that one horse town called Confluence. "Welcome to Confluence the town filled with drug addicts and corrupt cops. Enjoy your visit!" <-- that should be their slogan. Nothing good really comes from that town. Don't get me wrong there are some good people there.. SOME! Not a lot. This Ricky idiot sounds like a skipping record "Durr, ya'll ain't nothing but gossipers" No. What's being said is the TRUTH. Put down your crack pipe and see Keller for who he really is. He's a low life that doesn't even deserve that air that he breathes. Keller is a menace to society. Oh, and that crap about his Facebook being "hacked" is a load of crap. I mean who in their right mind would waste their time hacking such a low lifes facebook? Keller looks more like a criminal than a cop.
truth

Antalya, Turkey

#16 Mar 1, 2013
ha ha wrote:
actually one bittinger did ..dumbass me!
Ricky

Johnstown, PA

#17 Mar 1, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>actually one bittinger did ..dumbass me!
You shouldn't call yourself a dumbass.
truth

Antalya, Turkey

#18 Mar 1, 2013
i did not call myself a dumbass just merely forgot the .... :P ass
truth

Antalya, Turkey

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Keller resigns!!
Louise

Johnstown, PA

#20 Mar 1, 2013
ha ha wrote:
Actually there were several comments posted by the "Bittinger's"! Maybe you should learn to read or at least pay attention!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ed Swindell 3,996
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 hr Sad 51,485
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Concerned citizen Sep 12 Concerned citizen 1
Has anyone else seen helicopters flying super l... (Jul '12) Sep 11 Sweet potato 57
Debate: Marijuana - Confluence, PA (Sep '10) Aug 28 cole 68
Man gets prison for smothering girlfriend's tot Aug 20 Mad 2
•••
•••
Casselman Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Casselman Jobs

•••
•••
•••