|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Just Me wrote:
What is you're thoughts on this boy?
he is a waste can't keep a job doesn't belong in confluence he brings bad energy into this town just sayin
just you

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

hes no dam good
just you

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

if anyone has anything nice to say about him lets here it
just sayin

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

[QUOTE who="just you"hes no dam good[/QUOTE]amen to that he will never amount to nothing
fox

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

who is he?
St Nick

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

fox wrote:
who is he?
*Shrugs* Never heard of em'
Just Me

Windber, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

just you wrote:
if anyone has anything nice to say about him lets here it
I agree with you on this one. I don't think their is anyone that can say anything good about this boy. He is no good to this town and no good to anyone. He just cause's problems and is a disturbance to everyone in his life. I pray for anyone that has anything to do with him. I honestly think he would have been better off being a blow job, at least he would have been something good for someone.
Just Me

Windber, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

St Nick wrote:
<quoted text> *Shrugs* Never heard of em'
I would advise you to keep it that way. I wish I didn't know him as well!
just sayin

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

He is hated by so many he need to leave this town and never come back he is into drugs so bad that's another thing he bring that into this town to he is a waste of good human flesh
Just Me

Windber, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
He is hated by so many he need to leave this town and never come back he is into drugs so bad that's another thing he bring that into this town to he is a waste of good human flesh
yeah I agree with you also. I was hoping to see something good about him but I guess that isn't happening. Honestly their isn't anything good about that boy! Why is it that he ruins everything good! Poor helen! I feel bad for that girl and her son to have to put up with that shit. I hope her and her son move on. She can do so much better. Who agree's with me on that one?
Wayne

Somerset, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I agree with you also. I was hoping to see something good about him but I guess that isn't happening. Honestly their isn't anything good about that boy! Why is it that he ruins everything good! Poor helen! I feel bad for that girl and her son to have to put up with that shit. I hope her and her son move on. She can do so much better. Who agree's with me on that one?
Your post says so much about you.

You're a gossiping loser replying to another gossiping loser asking for gossipy comments from other gossiping losers.

And you think HE has issues!

LOL!
just sayin

Somerset, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

It's not gossip it's the truth and helen will never let him go she likes to be treated that way she likes not having any friends no job he made her just like him
just you

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

he isnt worth me writing about whatever will be well be
love her

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

oh well
just sayin

Somerset, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

He needs to get a JOB to support that baby oh it wouldn't go towards him anyways other things why more important
Just Me

Windber, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a gossiping loser replying to another gossiping loser asking for gossipy comments from other gossiping losers.
LOL!
You're the only one so far that disagree's with us but you still have nothing good to say about him. That is the point of this conversation. I want to hear everyone's opinion on him. Good or bad?. Are you must be one of his dr*g buddy's?
Just Me

Windber, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
O and I never said I was perfect. I have issues also, but nothing like this boy does. I know I'm an ahole. Get over it.
Just Me

Windber, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

just sayin wrote:
It's not gossip it's the truth and helen will never let him go she likes to be treated that way she likes not having any friends no job he made her just like him
Exactly. The truth hurts but so does watching her go through all that and still loving him as much as she does. One day she will find out the truth about him and finally find a way out of his trap. So until then I still want to hear what everyone else has to say about him.
Just Me

Windber, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

just sayin wrote:
He needs to get a JOB to support that baby oh it wouldn't go towards him anyways other things why more important
If I could put this post in a picture frame I would. You must know him very well, but you're exactly right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Casselman Discussions

Search the Casselman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Usedtowearblue 51,106
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
Sirens (Dec '13) Jul 8 lll 8
Cell Tower Installation (Sep '09) Jun 30 Jonathan 176
Motorcycle wreck Sunday and Saturday Jun '14 just wondered 4
Debate: Marijuana - Confluence, PA (Sep '10) Jun '14 BOB 67
Is GSI Paternity Lab Legit? (Oct '10) May '14 BlackMarketBaby 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000